[61]

"hey Jiah, got anything?"

"So far no. Sanghoon hasn't been texting me back."

"He probably is stressing out because we keep killing his men." San says. Both wooyoung and San stayed under the blanket as they talked to Jiah on the phone.

"You two are so adorable. When can I have that?" Jiah says.

"Eventually. Hmm maybe I call up my old friend."

"An idol?"

"No, a normal person. He works at some gym. The last I heard from him, he has been working out." Wooyoung says.

"We will see. But if you say he is great, I believe you. My instincts on finding men, aren't exactly great."

"Are you saying, I'm not good."

"No no. I met you through my mom remember! She was the one who set us up." Jiah says.

"Ah right."

"Care to tell me your back story of how you two dated?" San says.

"It's simple. My mom just put me on a blind date with her friend's son. We hit it off and started dating but then you know Wooyoung found his true identity. We ended off on good terms and now I'm happy for the both of you." Jiah explains.

San nods.

"Baby, are you jealous?" Wooyoung asks San.

"Well yeah...you guys had a cute backstory and ours is like we were forced to fake date. That isn't cute at all." San pouts.

"Aww baby, trust me. I think it's cute besides you fell for me and so did I. That's all that matters." Wooyoung pecks san's forehead. San kicks the blanket.

"But-" Wooyoung pecks the boy's lips.

"Cutie, I love you. No one else, what I and Jiah had in the past is over. You're my present and my future." Wooyoung says.

"IM-THATS SO CUTE, WHEN? WHEN? CAN I HAVE THIS?" Jiah screams. Wooyoung chuckles.

"Soon Jiah." Wooyoung says. Jiah heard the door open.

"Fuck, I gotta go. That must be sanghoon."

"Oh, you know the plan right?"

"Of course." Jiah winks. The facetime ends. Wooyoung tackles San and lays on top of him.

"My jealous baby." He says. San squeaks when he feels wooyoung's hand touch his lower stomach.

"Baby, what are you doing?"

"I was about to tickle you."

"But you know im ticklish right?"

"Oh? That means....I CAN DO THIS!" Wooyoung tickles San. He tries to run away from Wooyoung's grasp but wooyoung grabbed his waist.

"Woo! Stop!" San giggles. Then they hear an alarm go off.

"FUCK." Seonghwa yells.

"Did Hongjoong hyung hit his prostate too hard...or is hyung actually in pain..."

"Let's just go and help." Wooyoung says. As soon as they go out, they spot Seonghwa on the ground with a gunshot on his leg, blood pouring out quick.

"WHAT THE FUCK." Wooyoung yells. Woosan ran to help seonghwa.

"Where is Hongjoong hyung?"

"S-Studio."

"San call hyung. I'm grabbing jongsang and yungi and we are leaving to the hospital." San nods.