[2]

@park

@park.hwa: I'm about to murder these two bitches @song.gi @j.woo

-@song.gi: sorry hyung🥺 me and Wooyoung didn't mean to anger you
-@j.woo: yeah we didn't mean to reveal that giant secret.

-@wooyoungdigbick: secret?? 👁️👄👁️ I must know.
-@markxdino: I am ✨𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑✨

~

Once Aurora arrives at their company, they went to their meeting room. One thing was they were always featured in magazines. They were kinda models but also idols. It's just their little side task given by the company.

But today was going to be something different...something interesting.

"HUH? COLLAB? WITH?" Wooyoung shouts.

"Calm down woo." Wooyoung settles down back on his seat. "Manager hyung, who are we collabing with?" Seonghwa says.

"Well...boys come in." 4 other guys walk in. All standing tall and proud.

"3 2 1, dream in a dream, wonderland imnida." The 4 other boys chant.

"O-Oh...ehem 3 2 1, looking for star, Aurora imnida." They say.

"Boys, this is Wonderland. You will be doing a shoot with them. The theme is going to be revealing and sexy so I want you guys to do well." The manager explains. He goes to get up and leave.

"You guys can get to know each other. I need to talk to Wonderland's manager. Wooyoung please don't start some gay fest here. The boys are very mannered."

"I'm offended manager hyung." Wooyoung says. The manager rolls his eyes and goes to talk to Wonderland's manager.

"Anyways intro yourselves."

"Hi, I'm Hongjoong. The leader and rapper of the group." The blue haired guy says.

"I'm Yunho. The gayest of gayest." The pink haired says.

"Your cute." Mingi says. He was too busy gawking at the other tall male. Yunho blushes.

"Thank you. You are not too bad yourself." Yunho says.

"I'm yeosang." The guy with the mullet says.

Finally, it came to the last guy. His dark bangs covering his eyes. Defined jawline. God, wooyoung was about to drool over him.

"Hi, I'm San. Choi San." He finally says.

Wooyoung may have just nutted in his pants.

-

A/n: oop woo calm your ass down there. San is just a calm guy.

Anyways hope have been enjoying Vogue so far. I plan to make it interesting 👁️👅👁️