[64]

They wheeled Seonghwa into the dorm but the first thing they see was the whole place was messed up.

"We only left for 2 hours." Jongho says.

"Enough for those jerks to mess up the dorm." Yunho says.

"I bet you they are looking for crucial evidence and to find the right time to get woosan." Mingi adds.

"They probably took the schedule right?" Hongjoong says.

"Probably. Anyways, let's just clean this place up. I know for a fact Seonghwa hyung looks like he is about to faint from looking at this mess." Wooyoung says. Everyone turns to look at Seonghwa. He was clenching his fist.

"THOSE DICKHEADS! I JUST CLEANED THE HOUSE 3 DAYS AGO." Seonghwa says.

"Okay calm down, Hongjoong hyung bring Seonghwa hyung in your room to cool down. We will clean this place up." Hongjoong folds his arms at San's words. "Don't look at me like that, I'm not lying. We will get this place cleaned up."

"Fine." Hongjoong says. He wheeled Seonghwa into their bedroom. San grabs the broom and tosses it over to mingi.

"Mings, you sweep. Jongho, place the couch back in its place and check the other places if it's messed up. We need to prepare for the bedrooms too-"

They hear a large scream. Hongjoong wheels Seonghwa out of their bedroom.

"The bedroom was messed up too, w-we will just go to the entertainment." Hongjoong says. He carefully pushes Seonghwa out of the dorm. Seonghwa was folding his arm the whole way out. They hear the door shut.

"Okay, anyways. Yeosang, place the stuff back on the shelf. Yunho, mop the floor. Babe, vacuum the place please."

"What about you?" Yunho asks.

"I'll check for our valuables if it's still there." San says. They all nod. "We will meet here after the living room has been cleaned up then seongjoong's room. Our rooms can be continued tomorrow." San says.

The 5 of them cleaned up the living room. San goes over to his room. Obviously, since sanghoon was targeting San he had to have his men investigate his room.

San looks around for this valued box. It was a gift from his father, it had the deed to the old dojo back in Namhee. San looks under the bed but he pauses. Something didn't feel right. He looks around.

He spots a small tiny camera recording live. He smirks.

"Hmm where is that giant dildo?" San says. Yes, a distraction.

"Ah! Right, its in the bathroom. Maybe I should test it out now. Haven't felt someone stretching my ass out in a long time."

He notices how the lights turn black, it means it stopped recording. San smirks, he grabs the tiny camera and crushes it.

"Goodbye creep." San looks around for more cameras. So far 2 was found but San was sure there wasn't anymore. He grabs the box under the bed.

He smiles as he dusts the box. San's dad didn't pass on but because they had a distance, they couldn't see each other and besides if sanghoon was after San. He sure as hell would be looking for san's dad.

"Hey babe, we are done cleaning the living room." Wooyoung says.

"I got the box."

"Box? What box?"

"Something sanghoon is probably looking for. The key to my dad's taekwondo dojo is in here. In my dad's dojo there is hidden money from Sanghoon's dad."

"Damn okay. So are you going to keep this somewhere safe?"

"Of course. Come on babe." San says. He holds Wooyoung's hand. They teleported to the CEO's room. They knocked quietly.

"Sir...we have the thing."

"Why did you bring it here?"

"Our house was trashed up by Sanghoon's men."

"Oh no. You guys need a place to stay?"

"Nah, we are getting it cleaned up."

"What about Seonghwa? Isn't he going to go insane if he sees the place messed up?"

"He is in the practice room probably."

"What do you mean probably?" The CEO says.

"Well Hongjoong hyung wheeled Seonghwa hyung to the entertainment."

"Alone? At 2am??" The CEO says. Woosan processed the CEO's words.

"Oh fuck." Wooyoung says.

Seongjoong was definitely kidnapped.

-

a/n: took long because I was busy. I forgot to mention.

Ah I'm sure you all probably wanted to know who inspired me to create a woosan book.

If you know the woosan book called 'found' well I highkey really love that book. Though it takes a long time for woosan to get together and there is a lot of angst. Literally mad that San decided to break up with woosan in chapter 139 :')

but @ifwithoutskz really makes a good book. They are such a great writer and I know they are a girl but I'm scared that their pronouns aren't she/her so I will avoid that by using they/them :)

Do check out 'found' though!