[26]

liked by 64521

liked by 64521

@dispatch: [BREAKING NEWS] it is found that Wonderland's company, Kay Queue Entertainment, had just been exposed from an unknown source. Their CEO has been doing tax fraud, sexual harassment and rape. The police are currently investigating on the company. For now, Wonderland's comeback will be put on hold till this issue's gets solved.

view comments

@iamyn: I FUCKING KNEW THAT BITCH ASS CEO WAS DISGUSTING.
@stantreasure: and now....wonderland join Treasure Ent. so that woosan can be together👀

@markxdino: this is fucked up

~

Finally justice had been served. Wonderland are going to break their exclusive contract with Kay Queue Entertainment. The four members of Wonderland turned to Treasure Entertainment and CEO happily agreed to sign the group up.

What they didn't expect was to be placed into the Aurora line up and now they would be promoting under the name ATEEZ with 8 members.

The 8 boys gathered to do a live to explain about how the 8 of them will be promoting their new album together. Treasure Ep 2 : Zero to One

They also revealed that they would be taking votes for the name of their fandom starting from today. ATEEZ apologised for the sudden change and makes sure that nothing like this will happen again in the future.

"Thank you for supporting us. We promise to do our best in this comeback and we will all rush to prepare for the album. I'm sorry the comeback has been pushed back a month but please understand we need to re-record the mv and songs."

"From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for staying with both Wonderland and Aurora. I hope you look forward to more in the future."

"Eight makes one team. Thank you." All 8 of them bowed then waved to the camera before the live shuts off.

"Alright. No slacking this time boys." Hongjoong says. Seonghwa walks away from the group.

"Hyung." Wooyoung calls out, he chases after Seonghwa.

"Hongjoong hyung...it's time to apologise and make things right between you and seonghwa hyung." Yunho says.

"I-I will go talk to him and sort things out for now. Go practice and learn the dance from Mingi and Jongho."

"Alright hyung." San says. Hongjoong walks out to find Seonghwa.

"So? Where do we begin with this...how do I say...Say My Name?" Yunho says.

"Come to the centre and I'll teach you babe. Others follow along. Jongho if your boyfriend needs help please do it. San-" wooyoung walks back to the practice room. "Wooyoung can teach you."

Both San and Wooyoung's eyes met for a split second, San looks away shyly.

"Come on san, lets teach you in one corner. I like doing a one on one teaching." Wooyoung winks.

"U-Uh..." Was all San could say before wooyoung grabs his hands and pulls him into a corner of the practice room.

-

a/n: parents are going to make up soon👀

Now let's hope they don't over do the make up session ;)