[3]

@j

@j.woo: I think I just found the hottest guy in the whole universe...Also I think I just nutted my pants. Gotta change now🥴

-@song.gi: what the fuck woo
-@j.woo: @song.gi I'm not lying. Do you happen to have extra pants in your locker?
-@song.gi: @j.woo you are disgusting but yes I happen to have extra pants in my locker. You know the code woo.

@thicckingwoo: omg who is this man? If wooyoung says he is hot then he must be. Drop the @ wooyoung!!
-@markxdino: excuse you?? Oh to see without my eyes ➖👄➖

~

"Wooyoung. Are you good?" Seonghwa waves his hands in front of wooyoung.

"H-Huh?"

"I asked if you are okay. You seem to malfunction after sannie over there talked." Seonghwa says.

"U-Uh right. Excuse me but I have to go to the bathroom." Wooyoung says. Seonghwa was about to question it but wooyoung already ran out of the door.

Wooyoung shuts the door. He quickly uploads his distress onto Instagram. Mingi sees it quickly and tells him where he can find extra pants. Wooyoung curses, he covers his area and runs to the locker.

He opened mingi's locker and quickly grabs the pants. Then he runs back to the bathroom and changed into it. He comes back to the meeting room.

"Finally what happened woo?" Seonghwa asks.

"Just had a problem." Wooyoung says.

"Problem? Like your dick getting hard?" Mingi says.

"hah not like you aren't getting hard looking at yunho." Wooyoung states.

"Well...I can't lie. My dick wants yunho." Mingi says. Yunho blushes, he held san's hand under the table.

"Sannie...I think I like him." Yunho whispers to San.

"That's cute yunnie but we need to keep our gayness in. You know our company will be mad."

"I-I know but he is cute and my type. Besides he is daddy." Yunho whispers.

"Cute. I know you genuinely like him. I mean this is like your 2nd time liking someone and you don't fall for people that hard." San whispers. Yunho nods.

"Anyways let us intro ourselves. We haven't done that." Seonghwa says.

"I'm Seonghwa. The leader and singer of Aurora."

"Mingi, rapper and dancer of Aurora."

"See sannie he can dance too. I like him so much." Yunho whispers to San. He also adds a little pout at the end.

"Calm down yunnie. Don't fall too fast though, you just met him."

"Hi, I'm the maknae of Aurora. Jongho, I'm also the main vocal." Jongho smiles.

"HE IS CUTE WJBJES." Yeosang says. Everyone stared at yeosang. He blushes. "I mean he is cute." Yeosang clears his throat.

"Okay moving on. I'm wooyoung. Sexy performer and a singer." Wooyoung winks.

"Alright let's play 20 questions." San says.