[52]

liked by 42562

liked by 42562

@choi.s: my baby is so cute, look at the camera and stop being a vampire🙊 @j.woo

view comments

@j.woo: whoops🤐

@jeong.yun: he a thirsty hoe @j.woo
@j.woo: I know I am😔✊

~

The woosan couple just woke up from the sleep. The both of them were extremely exhausted from yesterday's mission. Not only that, jongho and hongjoong were being so fussy that their boyfriends couldn't get them to sleep.

Thankfully, san and wooyoung knew how to care for kids. They were going to be great dads in the future. San was the first one awake, his eyes land to the masterpiece in front of him. It was wooyoung, peacefully sleeping.

San leans to peck every part of wooyoung's face. Wooyoung slowly wakes up. Wooyoung groans feeling the sunlight barely hitting his eye.

"Let me sleep in babe." Wooyoung says in his deep groggy voice. San continues to peck Wooyoung's face, leaving his lips the last to peck.

Wooyoung had enough of it and pinned San on the bed. San's breath hitches.

"I wanted to sleep in but you were disturbing me so this got you to stop." San pouts.

"Morning?" San says. Wooyoung chuckles and pecks san's lips.

"Morning."

"I'm going to bathe. We have a mission today and you still have more magazine shoots to do."

"Fuck that, I wanna spend time with you."

"Hmm after the shoot, you can spend time with me." San says. Wooyoung shakes his head.

"No." He lays his body on top of San. The poor boy was stuck under wooyoung.

"Baby-" San was about to say when he felt something hard on his thighs.

"Whoops. I dreamt of something last night." Wooyoung casually says.

"Wooyoung. I-I." San stutters.

"It's okay you don't have to help. I'll go shower first and help myself. I'm not pressuring my boyfriend." Wooyoung says. He leaves a peck on san's forehead and leaves with a towel to the bathroom.

San was stunned. A shirtless wooyoung was what he had woken up to but damn was wooyoung built. Not that I haven't said this line like multiple times😌✨ Someone knocks on the door.