[57]

"daddy!!" Jongho giggles. Yeosang coos at his adorable boyfriend.

"Well....you wanna tell the others what we found?" Yeonjun says.

"Sure."

[*queue spy intro*]

mi amor🥵
hey so we found out sanghoon
has been like to the clubs to get high
and fuck a few people

your oppa👅
alright. Taehyun found some info about
some secret place, we are exploring it now

babyboy💋
wait woo, do you hear that?

mi amor🥵
sannie, we are next to each other

˜”*°•.˜”*°•

"Ah right. Do you hear that babe?" San says.

You can hear a faint crack and squeak. San senses something bad. He pulls wooyoung down and then a bullet shoots at the wall behind them.

"More bad guys." San says.

"Let's get to yeosang and jongho." Wooyoung says. Woosan dragged yeonbin to the jongsang room.

They shut the door as soon as they arrived. Yeosang was busy giving jongho his milk bottle.

"First off that's cute. Secondly, we are being attacked." Yeonjun says. Yeosang sighs. He grabs under the giant crib and throws a gun at all 4 of them.

"Here. I'm trying to feed my baby, you guys can fend them off. I'll go get the other jet ready."

"Other jet?"

"Yeah, there are 2 jets." Yeosang grabs his boyfriend's hands. Jongho holds his milk bottle while walking with Yeosang.

"Dada, where are we going?"

"Come on, let's play pilots!"

"Yay!!" Jongho says.

Yeosang clicks on something and it reveals a secret door. He walks with Jongho and they left inside.

The bad guys try to kick the door down but wooyoung and Yeonjun hold it close. San and soobin held out their guns.

"Ready to fend off some bad guys?" San says. Wooyoung and Yeonjun nods. Soobin hums. "3...2...1-"

"Holy fuck." A big large guy stands there.

"Well hello there." Wooyoung awkwardly says. He runs up to them, wooyoung rolls over to another end.

"Babe, now!" San shoots the guy's shoulder.

The fight was pretty intense. Yeonjun kicks the guy's leg so he falls down, soobin knocks the other guys down.

They hear a faint knock on the window. Jongho holding his rattle, waving and smiling. Another knock on the window and the glass was shattered.

"Guys jump!" Yeosang yells. Wooyoung grabs San and Yeonjun grabs soobin. They jumped onto the jet and Yeosang fleds away from the home.