[56]

"we are going to travel back to Seoul and figure this out?" Yeonjun says. He looked so confused.

"Listen yeonjun. We will split, half of us with me and san in New York and the other half with Mingi and yunho." Wooyoung explains.

"In that case, me and soobin will join you guys. I need my revenge on Sanghoon. The maknaes will go with Mingi and yunho back to Seoul."

"Okay. Seonghwa and hongjoong hyung will be back in Seoul. Jongho and Yeosang with us."

ehem to make it easier for you readers:
woosan, yeonbin(yeonjun+soobin), jongsang are team new york
yungi, taegyu(taehyun+beomgyu), kai and seongjoong are team seoul

Wooyoung knew Jiah has been living in Seoul for the longest time so team seoul will keep a look out at every date location wooyoung had gone to. Team New York will keep track of Sanghoon and also finding the secret base.

"So you guys ready to stop this fucker once and for all?" Wooyoung says. Everyone smirks.

"As per usual. Now let's go. Hyungs, we will call you if anything is up." San says.

"Take care." Seonghwa says. The other team took the jet and left to fly back to Seoul. Don't worry, Seonghwa is flying the plane.

"So woo? Where do we start?"

"The clubs sanghoon has gone to. We can get a start from there. Ask around and don't get caught." Wooyoung says.

They nod. Woosan went to one club, jongsang went to another and yeonbin same thing.

"ID please." The bouncer says. San and Wooyoung show their card. The bouncer allows them in.

"Babe, careful. We wouldn't want any complications in the club and by that. Let's not try to kill people."

"I'll try...that is if they ain't harassing me." San says. Wooyoung goes over to the bar. He asks the bartender about sanghoon. He doesn't budge, wooyoung smirks. He pulls out a gun, it was a toy gun but honestly, it looked real.

The bartender puts up his hands.

"Tell me about sanghoon and what he has been here for?" The bartender complies, he quickly mentions that sanghoon was here for mainly drug use and well prostitutes. He wanted the ladies.

San on the other hand well...he got in a bit of a situation. A hooker came up to him.

"Hey babyboy~" She says. San mentally gags. Well it's because one, he is already dating woo and secondly, he didn't like dealing with this kind of thing. But he had to suck up, he was a spy now.

"Do you know anything about sanghoon?" San notices her expression change the moment he mentioned his name.

"That jerk. He never paid and just left after sex. God, he was so disgusting."

"You could have said no."

"It's my job. I can't decline, what my client wants, they shall get. This is the sad part about my life. It's hard to earn in this kind of world." She says. San pouts.

"Here." He hands her some money.

"You should use this to buy something nice. Preferably, for your own use and not just for your job." San says. She smiles.

"You are so nice. Thank you. Oh and about sanghoon, he sucks. I overheard his convo with his boss. It sounds kinda important, something about killing?" She walks away. San smiles. What a great deed he had done. He pats his own head to tell himself he did great. After that, he goes to meet up wooyoung.

"Anything?"

"Just met a hooker and she said sanghoon sucks." San says. He recalls something else. "Ah and she said she overheard his call with his boss, something about killing."

"The bartender says he has been here for mainly drug use and prostitutes."

"Hmm...let's meet up with the others." San says.

They met up with yeonjun and soobin.

"The people there said that sanghoon has been there mostly to get high and have sex." Yeonjun says.

"Lets look for jongho and yeosang." They went to the 3rd club. But the moment they went there...they hear gunshots.

"What the fuck." Wooyoung says. They duck down and quietly enter the place.

Jongho and Yeosang were hiding and mainly also shooting at the people there.

"Jongho. What the fuck is happening?" Wooyoung says.

"Well...my baby was trying to hack into the camera system and finding out what sanghoon has been doing. Seems like they somehow saw and now we are getting shot at."

"Hold up." San says. He grabs his gun and shoots like twice. No more shooting just silence.

"Wow...babe that was hot."

"I had this part in my dream back then too."

"Damn okay, could have told me." Wooyoung says. Yeonjun rolls over to the dead body. He inspects it.

"Wooyoung come here." Yeonjun says. Wooyoung walks over to yeonjun.

"You could have walked, why did you have to extra and roll over?"

"Cause I wanna be cool. Now look at this." The gun had a symbol. Wooyoung thinks for a second before he realises.

"That symbol...my ex had that on her bag. I thought it was some new fancy expensive brand but no. I've researched that the brand is actually some mafia type of underground shit."

"Damn that bitch." San says.

"What do you want to do?"

"Grab that gun, maybe if we somehow find the headquarters, we could use that symbol and go into the place." Soobin says.

"Wow baby, you haven't been speaking at all." Yeonjun says.

"Hey, I need my revenge okay. That bitch stole my boyfriend's camera and that shit was my present. It was expensive." Soobin says.

"Ah right." Yeonjun says.

"So...Let's wait for some info back at the house. I also think jongho might be becoming a little." Yeosang says.

"Daddy!" Jongho says waving the gun.

"Scratch that. He is a little now. Come on." Yeosang says. He grabs the gun and hands him the toy gun instead. They fled the scene before the cops could arrive.

-

a/n: I have no idea what to write here but enjoy this photo :)

Seonghwa is me @ wooyoung. I know my biases are like Mingi, San, Seonghwa and yunho but....wooyoung highkey has been slowly becoming my bias.

Still ain't going to admit he is in my bias list🤡

And also that bitch of a guy got served by me haha he didn't reply to my last paragraph. Oh I'm so great at educating dumb people😌✨