[25]

The last time on Vogue

"Of course. Now...shall we get to work?"

-

Their manager drives both wooyoung and Mingi who were dressed in all black to a secret corner. They had this friend that works with dispatch and the police.

"Hey, Changbin." Mingi says.

"Sup. You brought the documents right?"

"Of course. Wooyoung?" Mingi says. Wooyoung hands the documents to mingi.

"Everything from tax fraud, sexual harassment and rape in here about the CEO and staff of the Kay Queue Entertainment."

"I assume jongho did this work."

"Jongho and his partner."

"I see, he is attached now. Cute, the kid deserves it." Changbin says.

"They are match made in heaven."

"How are you and yongbok?"

"Great. He has been cooking lately. Which is extremely hot by the way." Changbin says.

"That's great, you don't have to order takeaways anymore." Mingi says.

"Nah, we still have to. We live with 6 other guys. Obviously, there is a chance someone will pay for the delivery charges and food."

"Damn invite me next time." Mingi says.

"Uhh mings? I'm still here."

"Ah right, bin. This is wooyoung, my member."

"Nice to meet you."

"By the way same age." Mingi adds to tell Changbin.

"Ah well it was nice meeting you wooyoung but I have to go send this to dispatch and the police. Jobs like this take at least an hour of travelling time and then another 23 hours of processing and making everything clear to the police and dispatch."

"Why do they take 23 hours to make everything clear?"

"Cause the police have to investigate if it's real and usually the evidence jongho has provided us is really useful."

"But wouldn't that kinda make Jongho's reputation bad?" Wooyoung asks.

"Nah, the police trust him. They protect Wonderland really well. Sasaengs can't even touch you guys."

"Dang that's great." Wooyoung says.

"Okay, that's all right? Me and Wooyoung will get back. Seonghwa hyung is being an emo again."

"Some guy placed him in the friendzone again?" Changbin asks.

"Sadly yes." Mingi sighs.

"Poor hyung. I just hope that guy realises his mistakes."

"He does, that's why we asked jongho to devise a plan."

"Great. Well see you guys next time." Changbin jumps on his motorbike and puts on his helmet. He rides off extremely quick.

"Wow Changbin is cool." Wooyoung says.

"Wait I just remembered...weren't you guys friends in high school." Mingi says.

"Not friends, just acquaintances."

"Ah..." Someone calls wooyoung's phone.

WY: hello?

S: hey it's San.

WY: whats up?

S: jongho has a plan.

WY: i- he could have called me?

S: he is busy cuddling yeosang right now

WY: I see, so what's the plan.

S: meet up and lock them in a room.

WY: jongho thought of that?

S: not exactly...it was mine and yunho's idea. Jongho couldn't think anything.

WY: are you serious

S: yeah...

WY: well it's better than nothing. So which practice room you wanna use?

S: Yours. Our entertainment does not allow weekend practices.

WY: and this is why your company is shit. Anyways, got it. The plan still remains. Now, we'll call tonight. Facetime?

S: H-Huh?

WY: let's facetime.

S: but you just saw me 2 days ago

WY: so? Fake boyfriends need to have late night convos

S: .....

WY: so?

S: U-Uh...sure

WY: great, bye baby

S: B-Bye

The call ends.

"I'm gonna guess San?"

"Yeah they came up with the plan."

"Great! Now tell me what it is."

"I'll tell you in the car. For now, this place gives me the creeps." Wooyoung shivers.

-

a/n: stray kids being some undercover spy shit? Yes. Cause that's hot af 👀