[33]

liked by 25142

liked by 25142

@j.woo: I don't deserve to be alive now :)

comments are disabled

~

Wooyoung lays in bed. He sighs. Why did he have to be so stupid. He hurt San. That's a huge crime right there.

The jongsang couple were asleep cause it's 2am in the morning. Wooyoung couldn't sleep, not after what he did. He decides to put on something decent and wear a mask out.

He travels over to Treasure Entertainment. He decided to maybe practice. He taps his card at the entry gate and enters the lift.

He walks into the practice room and drops his jacket down on the chair. Wooyoung turns on the back light and searches a song on the computer.

Truth Untold by BTS starts blasting on the speakers. He starts stretching, maybe a light workout to get his blood pumping.

He quickly went to search for another song. Serendipity by his idol, Jimin. He learnt the choreo over some time ago so he just wanted to try it out again.

Time passes by and now it was 6am. Wooyoung laid on the ground. He was tired but he couldn't sleep. Why? Because he thinking about it. Wooyoung goes to grab a extra outfit he had in his locker. He heads to the bathroom.

The company provided a shower area for them in case they stayed the whole night to practice. Wooyoung takes a shower.

The water drips down his hair and then body. Tears start welling up and he eventually cries in the shower.

[Back at the dorm]

Seonghwa wakes up first. It was early but he had to fix them breakfast. Like they always say 'breakfast is the most important meal of the day' or it could just be a quote from SpongeBob but no one cares.

Usually seonghwa and Wooyoung would fix them up with breakfast so Seonghwa goes to check up on wooyoung.

He opens up the door and sees jongsang all cuddled up. Seonghwa smiles. It was a cute sight. But when his eyes finally reach Wooyoung's bed. He can't help but gasp.

He runs to search the kitchen, bathroom and finally san's room. But no, wooyoung wasn't there. He goes to wake Hongjoong up.

"Hmm baby, I wanna sleep in." Hongjoong says.

"Babe, our child. He-" Hongjoong practically jumps up from the bed.

"What? What happened to our child?"

"wooyoung...he isn't in bed." Seonghwa says panicking.

"Shit.." Hongjoong mumbles. Seonghwa held back tears. "It's okay, we will find him."

"But what if he got mugged, stabbed, kidnapped or even worse dead. Joongie I can't imagine that." Seonghwa says.

"Baby, no. I'm sure he is fine, come on let's go check the practice room. You did say before he goes there if he has a lot of things on his mind."

"Your right. Come on." Seonghwa tugged on Hongjoong's arms. The seongjoong couple went to treasure entertainment.

They went straight to the practice room but no one. They went to Wooyoung's studio. There he was fast asleep with his jacket wrapped around his figure. Seonghwa lets out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god." Seonghwa says holding his heart.

"He probably has been through something last night. Let's not get mad at him." Hongjoong says.

"Alright. But let's buy him something at the 7-11 downstairs. He probably hasn't eaten breakfast." Hongjoong nods.

They went downstairs and bought a simple breakfast for wooyoung.

Seongjoong left the studio and went back to their dorms.

When wooyoung woke up again, he found his favourite drink and a sandwich on the desk with a note. He reads it, he smiles slightly.

"Hyung, thank you." Wooyoung mumbles.

-

a/n: been making so much sad chapters.