[41]

liked by 32427

liked by 32427

@j.woo: new york~~

view comments

@jeong.yun: hey, your boyfriend is pouting. Go call him woo
@j.woo: who says I'm not facetiming him now👀

~

"Baby don't hide that face." Wooyoung says. San shyly hides behind the bear that yunho bought him.

"You make me nervous." San says.

"Nervous? Why? Don't be nervous." Wooyoung says.

"You make me feel things woo~" San whines. Wooyoung chuckles.

"You know if I were there, I would be giving you unlimited kisses." Wooyoung says. San blushes.

"S-Shut up."

"CHOI SAN YOU LIED TO US, YOU SAID YOU WERENT FACETIMING HIM AND HERE YOU ARE FACETIMING HIM!!! WE HAVENT SEEN HIM FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS." Mingi screams.

"And...there goes our couple moment." Wooyoung says. San pouts.

"Bring your flat ass down here. Let me talk to woo." Mingi says.

"Why~~ He is my boyfriend!" San whines. Mingi suddenly smirks. San blushes, he didn't know why he had to blurt that out.

"Right. I forgot. I see couple time huh. Okay, I'll give you guys 2 hours. But after that, woo you are ours." Mingi says.

"Okay now fuck off thanxx. My boyfriend and I were chatting." Wooyoung says. Mingi chuckles.

"Okay bye, enjoy your time." Mingi says. He leaves the room and shuts the door.

"Why'd he shut the door?" San says. Wooyoung sighs.

"He thinks we were about to engage in facetime sex."

"H-Huh??"

"Don't worry bub. I know your past, I'm not going to do it without your consent." Wooyoung says. San smiles.

"Thank you for understanding me."

"Anytime. A real boyfriend knows how to understand his boyfriend's feelings and not force upon his dick in him." Wooyoung says with a lace of spice in his tone.

"Woo! Are you mad at my ex?"

"Uhh duh??"

"woo. Trust me. This is why he is my ex. I don't want to see him again." San says.

"Got that."

"Wooyoung, come on we need you to get dressed." The manager says.

"Omg already??" San says.

"Yeah, a lot of magazines really want me to model."

"Wow, my boyfriend is so famous."

"Well it's the sexy movements I do on stage. They are enchanted by my charm." Wooyoung says.

"So your saying I'm attracted to your sexy moves and charm?"

"Of course why else?" Wooyoung says.

"I don't care about your charms or moves woo. I chose you because I like your personality and giggle. It's adorable." San says.

"Hmm maybe when I'm back, you can make me laugh."

"I'll try my best."

"Hmm."

"Wooyoung this is one of the models. Sanghoon meet wooyoung." Wooyoung's eyes widened. He turns to his phone to see san's reaction.

"Why is sanghoon there?" San says softly.

"Wooyoung this is sanghoon." The manager says. Wooyoung smiles and nods.

"Great to be working with you wooyoung." Sanghoon smiles.

"Well sanghoon you have to get ready, go put on the outfits."

"Okay. We will meet later wooyoung." Sanghoon says. Once the door shuts, wooyoung turns back to the phone.

"I-I shit..." Wooyoung says.

"Woo...you know how he is...be careful around him."

"Of course. Nothing can change that. Now, since he is here shall I take revenge?" Wooyoung jokes.

"Woo!" San says.

"Kidding. Let's call tomorrow. I love you babe." Wooyoung says.

"L-Love you too." San says. The call ends.

San blushes. This was extremely early for the 'i love yous' but for wooyoung...he will say it back. San was whipped after all.

-

a/n: let's roast sanghoon!!

ehem yes. So here is the first obstacle of the vogue book. Sanghoon made a come back👀

I would kill him off as the author but this book needs spice.