[53]

liked by 63521

liked by 63521

@j.woo: putting on my best look to impress my hubby🥺 @choi.s

view comments

@choi.s: I'm in the shower babe. Don't need to hurt me like this🥺
@j.woo: love you bubs❤️ @choi.s
@choi.s: ❤️

@markxdino: h-hubby?? IM-🥺 SOMEONE GET THE TISSUES, WOOSAN IS GETTING MARRIED!!!

~

San easily showers and puts on his best outfit. A simple black shirt and black pants. The usual.

He opens the bathroom door and goes to dry his hair. Wooyoung stands beside him.

"Want me to help?" Wooyoung asks. San smiles.

"Sure."

San lowers down slightly for wooyoung to dry his hair.

"I'm not that short babe." Wooyoung says. San chuckles.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry." San says. Wooyoung helps San dry his hair.

"You know...we've been dating for...maybe at least 2 months now."

"Mm?"

"Do you want anything for our 3rd monthsary?" Wooyoung asks.

"No, it's okay. I don't want gifts. I'm already happy you are here with me." San says.

Wooyoung gives an eskimo kiss to San. Which is basically a rubbing your noses together and than pecking the actual lip. Butterflies emerge from san's stomach. Never has he felt this much love from someone.

"I have to go. Listen to Seonghwa hyung or Hongjoong hyung okay?" Wooyoung says.

"Alright." San says. Wooyoung pecks san's lips one more time before teleporting to the modelling company.

San goes to downstairs but he feels as though someone was watching him. His senses never failed him before, after all his senses have improved after learning taekwondo as a child.

Something was thrown at him and San dodges it. A knife, how pathetic. San turns around, a guy in an all black outfit was behind him. San taps on his wrist watch.

It was a silent signal to the other members in the household. San tries to fight off the guy but clearly he needed back up. Seonghwa brings up and taser on the guy's neck.