[48] M

KIDS I UMM KINDA PLACED SOME MATURE SHIT DOWN HERE. AS IN WOOSAN SEXY ACTION. ITS NOT A FULL ON SMUT BUT LIKE NWUXNEJS

 ITS NOT A FULL ON SMUT BUT LIKE NWUXNEJS

liked by 52412

@choi.s: we madeout in the pool. Hope the people in their hotel rooms got to witness good kissing 😚✨

view comments

@ateezxatiny: nah, isn't wooyoung in New York?? Don't tell me San surprised him🥺
@choi.s: I did :)
@ateezxatiny: CUTE😫

@markxdino: oh to be the trees😌
@j.woo: you don't wanna be the trees...we kinda did something more than making out
@markxdino: OH (  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that only makes me want to see more
@j.woo: in that case your welcome to watch us
@markxdino: oH dAdDy 👁️👅👁️

~

Just like the picture above. San had already teleported with Wooyoung and unpacked everything. The couple went to the swimming pool. They happily enjoyed their time there.

"Mmm, babe?" Wooyoung says. San turns to him. Wooyoung moves closer to San and happily sits next to him. He looks around for anyone.

"What, baby?" San says. He was a little flustered from the attention wooyoung was giving him.

"You are so adorable babe." Wooyoung says. San looks away from the male.

"I'm not cute." San says. Wooyoung grabs the san's face making San face him.

"You are the most adorable human being on earth and I love you for that." San pouts. Wooyoung pecks san's pout.

Suddenly, san grabs wooyoung closer by his waist. Both males were already extremely close.

"Is my little baby trying to dom me?" Wooyoung smirks.

"We both know, we are switches."

"Hmm yes, but your a pussy so your a bottom." Wooyoung says caressing the male's face.

"Hmm no. I ain't a pussy. I'm just not ready."

"I can wait...but my friend down there there isn't." Wooyoung says. San looks down. He was right. His dick was practically visible even with swimming shorts. "Why dont you help me pretty baby."

"Look you know my past."

"I'm not forcing you though. I'm just initiating. You don't have to help me. I can just-"