[38]

liked by 45253

liked by 45253

@j.woo: you mean to tell me this isnt Shrek??? WHAT MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE

view comments

@park.hwa: dumbass
@j.woo: yeah but I'm your child so whomst the fuck who is supposed to teach me shit?
@park.hwa: *sighs* me

@markxdino: dude that ain't shrek that's mike wasowski from monster's Inc
@j.woo: nah nah listen it's Shrek. You can't change my mind.
@markxdino: suit yourself. Your in denial woo✨❤️

~

San groans as he slowly opens up his eyes. The first thing his eyes practically sees is wooyoung laying on the side of his bed. He was holding onto san's hand.

With San waking up, wooyoung starts stirring in his sleep.

"Your awake San?" Wooyoung says as he stretches his neck.

"Yeah but I'm having a bad headache. What happened yesterday."

"Ah, you drank at like 3pm. I don't exactly know why you did it but yeosang asked me to take care of you because he wanted to cuddle with Jongho."

San nods. Then slowly events from before he fully got really drunk flooded in. The reason why he was drinking was because wooyoung bought someone flowers...how childish of him.

San's eyes land on the flowers in his room.

"Those flowers..."

"Ah those are for you. Just to brighten up your room." Wooyoung says. He blushes. "Umm, going to go the bathroom. Sorry need to pee." Wooyoung runs to the bathroom.

He shuts the door and holds his heart. It was beating fast.

As for San, he stared at the flower. It was for him? So wooyoung didn't buy a bouquet of flowers for someone else?

San slowly gets up from his bed though he had a pretty bad headache. He grabs the flowers and smells them.

Sweet. Then a note falls onto the ground. San picks it up and reads it.

Hey San, I umm am sorry for hurting you this past few days. I wanna apologise for forcing upon the idea of telling everyone your traumatic experience. I bought you flowers. Hope you like them :)
-love woo❤️

San stares at the note. He smiles. Then he spots something else. A small box. He grabs it and opens it up.

A necklace with a cute little emoji ☔  San shakes his head.

"Woo your so annoying sometimes." San says. He puts on the necklace and wear it out.

Wooyoung walks out of the bathroom. His breath hitches when he sees San. San walks closer to him and hugs the male.

"Thank you." San says.

"A-Anytime." Wooyoung stutters. He feels San nuzzling himself on the male's nape. This was a lot for wooyoung. He never has this much affection before.

Besides having sex but those weren't with feelings attached just for the sake of pleasure and relief.

This affection with san was a nice feeling. He wished it could happen everyday but I guess...he could wait until he confessed.

One day. Just one day

-

a/n: hARUmAn nEoWa nAEga haMKkehAl sU itDaMyeOn

*welcome we serve bts' underated song Just One Day because I was a huge ARMY before ateez debuted*