[30] (M)

liked by 25423

liked by 25423

@j.woo: HOW DO I START MURDERING BITCHES???

comments are disabled

~

San sighs.

"Back then, I was a huge simp for this dude. God, I swear he was the one for me." San starts off.

[an obvious san highschool flashback]

San was a cute little boy, he honestly looked a normal church boy who was raised by extremely religious parents.

When he first joined to highschool, everyone was so scary. He feared he would get bullied but nobody ever did and he was thankful.

Second year of highschool, San was starting to bulk up from playing volleyball and joining other sports clubs. He started wearing more fancy earrings to school and all the ladies loved him even more.

But nobody knew his little secret, he was gay and he was thankful nobody knew that. Besides, he was too boyish in everyone's eyes.

Then one day, he bumped into this cute guy. San's heart raced as soon as he saw his face.

"I'm so sorry. Here." San says. The guy simply thanks San and smiles at him. He quickly went with his way.

San felt like a little schoolgirl with this newfound crush. But he shouldn't get too deep into this crush. He was a trainee set to debut soon. Well at least what he hoped for.

Days later the same guy came up to him, asking him if he wanted to be friends with him. San was delighted. They became the best friends until one day where the guy confessed saying that he liked San.

San was shook. Nobody has ever confessed to him and not especially expecting his crush to like him back.

They were in his room. San climbs the boy's lap and kissed him. That was san's first kiss. They went on cute dates, cuddled and even made out but never went far that stage. Like I said San was reserved, he wanted to wait until marriage before he could lose his virginity.

Months later, the relationship started getting rocky. The guy started ignoring his cute good morning texts. San frowned. Then he started demanding things.

One, he couldn't wear fanciful for himself. He had to wear things that covered him up.

Two, no meeting up with other friends

Three, always text him wear he was going.

And if he broke any of this, he would break up San.

To San, this was crazy but he loved his boyfriend so he would do anything to stay with him. So San followed his boyfriends rules.