[54]

The fight was done. NCT helped carry the bodies, oh and guess where they went to put the bodies?

Well I gave you no time cause I will just say it :) they went to Hawaii and went to a volcano and threw it inside.

"Enjoy your food~" Yangyang says.

"Bro this isn't a living thing." Ten says.

"I know but we are feeding her some men into it. I'm sure she hasn't tasted this breed of men." Yangyang explains.

"Less talking, more shoving bodies." Doyoung says.

[Back to ATEEZ]

They were cleaning up the house. Blood was everywhere but to keep it kid friendly, haha what's blood? It's red cool aid kids :)

"We didn't really help to kill the bad guys...it was mostly NCT though..." Wooyoung says.

"Yes but i need help to clean. My anxiety when I see this whole place covered in blood." Seonghwa says.

"Baby, I bought more mops." Hongjoong says. Yunho holds more mops in his hands but honestly, he couldn't really walk upright...guess why👀

Mingi smacks his boyfriend's ass. Yunho glares at his boyfriend.

"You fucked my ass and it hurts now and even now you smack my ass?? After you fucked it hard??" Yunho says. Mingi knew he fucked up when yunho drops the mops down and walked out of the room.

"Baby wait I'm sorry." Mingi yells. Seonghwa holds back Mingi.

"You better try to solve this with words and not just your dick, Mingi." Seonghwa warns. Mingi nods before running to his lover.

"Well at least we are here for a purpose." Yeonjun says.

"I thought you were supposed to be doing photoshoots?" Wooyoung asks.

"Nah I gave up on that job...my camera got stolen remember? I need to get it back so I'm with you guys on this mission to get sanghoon." Yeonjun says.

TXT grabs the mops and goes to clean up the blood. After like 10 minutes, yunho and mingi come back.

"Are you two good now?" Hongjoong asks. Yunho nods.

"Great we needed more hands to help clean this place up." Seonghwa says. He hands the mop and cloth to them. "Now wipe and clean this shit up. I can't bare to see this disgusting blood in the living room."

After 4 hours of cleaning, they were finally done. Honestly, it took longer because Seonghwa had to precisely tell them his steps to clean the floors up. The boys gave up and just cleaned it up, telling Seonghwa he could do that on his free time.

They get a call.

"Hey so we are done with the bodies."

"It took you 4 hours to throw the bodies in the lava?" Seonghwa says.

"Nah it took like 30 minutes? We just went to buy some souvenirs at the gift shop and then went shopping. Bought a cute shirt though." Taeyong says.

"Of course you did. Anyways thanks, you guys can go back to practicing for your comeback."

"Hmm bye Seonghwa."

"Bye hyung." Taeyong ends the call.

So now that was left was TXT and Stray Kids and well of course ATEEZ.

Then suddenly, Jeongin got some info.

"Nice job baby." Chan ruffles Jeongin's hair. Both seungmin and Hyunjin send glares at Chan.