[62]

The clock strikes midnight in Seoul. Hongjoong fell asleep an hour ago and woosan were cuddling on the couch. Seonghwa woke up, he felt the pain on his legs. It was a lot, he groans. Hongjoong stirs in his sleep when he felt Seonghwa moving.

Thankfully his little phase was over.

"Hwa." Hongjoong says. He holds onto his boyfriend's hand.

"What time is it now?" Hongjoong clicks his phone. A bright screen flashes, he squints and adjusts to the bright light to notice it was 12:01am

"It's midnight."

"And what date is it?"

"It just turned 7 November technically..."

"It's your birthday joongie~"

"I-I know...but you know I don't celebrate it. I-I've never had a party and I hate birthdays."

"baby..."

"You don't need to wish me a happy birthday. A-As long as you're fine and not in pain. I'm already happy."

"No. Baby, it's your birthday today."

"Hwa...it's really fine." Seonghwa starts to softly sing happy birthday to hongjoong, though he was still feeling in pain, he wanted to give Hongjoong the love he deserves.

As Seonghwa ends the song, Hongjoong tears up. He hugs Seonghwa.

"Don't make me cry! You know how much I hate crying in front of you." Hongjoong whines. Seonghwa chuckles.

"My baby, I'm just trying to show you how much I love you that's all. Now, kiss me." Hongjoong pulls back and pecks seonghwa's lips.

"C-Can I sleep in the bed with you?"

"Sure angel. Come here." Seonghwa moves to the side carefully. Hongjoong climbs into the bed. Seonghwa spoons Hongjoong.

"Feeling comfortable angel?"

"Yes."

"Go to sleep okay? Tomorrow morning, I'll get woosan to buy a cake for you and maybe...hmm presents?"

"Ah~No~Dont buy me anything babe." Hongjoong whines again.

"You deserve it. You take care of the kids and you've made me feel like the happiest man alive."

"T-Thank you." Hongjoong blushes. Seonghwa kisses hongjoong's cheeks.

"I love you angel."

"Love you too."

"Now sleep."

"Y-Yes oppa." Seonghwa slaps hongjoong's arm. They both fell asleep in a matter of seconds. Both hand and in hand.

You thought it was going to end cute? Haha bitch you thought.

[A few hours ago]

"AH NO LITTLE HYUNG NOOO!" San yells.

Hongjoong was throwing around blocks everywhere. He even attempted to climb the couch. He nearly fell and stepped on the Legos, tried to eat them too.

"weeeeee!!!" Hongjoong says riding Wooyoung's back.

"jesus christ when did he gain more weight!" Wooyoung says.

"Bro...Seonghwa hyung and him fuck. There is no way they aren't loosing weight, sex literally is a work out." San says.

"Faster faster!!" Hongjoong says. Wooyoung sighs.

"This is a work out itself. I'm suffering babe." Wooyoung says.

"Well too bad. Now, listen to little hyung and go faster will you?"

"Fuck you."

"Ah. No cursing." San says. So wooyoung points the middle finger at San.

"This is a torture!"

"That's what you get for calling me tiny!"

"Bitch since when!"

"Oh wait..that was yunho but still. You deserve this."

"And how?"

"Uhh I don't know. My instincts tell me you deserve it."

"Bitch I did nothing!"

"FASTER!!!" Hongjoong yells. He kicks wooyoung. San contains a laugh. Wooyoung breathes in.

"Alright, I will do as told but the moment hyung becomes an adult. I am beating his ass."

"Oh no. Don't beat him. Let seonghwa hyung do it. I'm sure he will be glad to enjoy it. After all, they have a lot of kinky shit in their room." San says.

Wooyoung willingly plays pony with little Hongjoong. Then of course, little Hongjoong yawns.

"I'm tiwered."

"Ti- what?"

"He's tired woo." San says.

"I swear, if you and I make babies. You are handling this shit. I'll be the breadwinner."

"How do we even make babies when we are guys." San questions.

"There is a way. But we will save it for when you are ready to take my big dick."

"I'm sure it ain't big." San says.

"Do you wanna see??" Wooyoung gets ready to tug down his pants.

"NO. NOT IN FRONT OF LITTLE JOONG." San yells.

"Sweepy~" little Hongjoong whines.

"Okay woo, the baby bottle. He needs milk."

"Can't he just suck Seonghwa dick and sleep?"

"jung wooyoung, no."

"I mean that shit is milk too." San smacks Wooyoung's head.

"Disgusting."

Anyways after all the little bickering and shit, they finally get Hongjoong to sleep. Wooyoung falls on the couch and falls fast asleep. Taking care of their little hyung was tiring. San sighs and cleans up the milk bottle and then lays with Wooyoung.

He too fell fast asleep.

-

a/n: we serve fluff and crack in this household. Also happy late birthday joongie. I was so busy yesterday, I couldn't finish and upload it on time🥺

But here it is🥴