[40]

liked by 17535

liked by 17535

@choi.s: I can do this🤡

view comments

@jeong.yun: is my tiny roommie going to do something👀
@choi.s: I'm not tiny
@jeong.yun: you sure
@choi.s: I'm bigger than you in other ways!

@markxdino: you know...san...I'm sure yunho is bigger than you
@choi.s: how do you know?
@markxdino: 👀 someone leaked the unblurred pic of yunho's dick. I can say, that's some big dick right there👅
@choi.s: wait till you see mine
@markxdino: CHOI SAN NO

~

It's been two weeks since wooyoung told them he was going to New York for some modelling. Wooyoung agreed to the offer and ATEEZ spent 1 week with Wooyoung. They played games and practices hard together but now they were all gathered at the airport.

"Got everything woo?" Yunho asks.

"Yup."

"Don't forget to facetime us when you reach New York. I'd like to see the Times Square please." Jongho says.

"Of course jongho."

Seonghwa at this point was practically wailing. Hongjoong comforts him.

"MY CHILD *more aggressive crying* IM GOING TO MISS YOU." Seonghwa tries to say through the tears.

Wooyoung holds back his tears.

"Mama I'll be fine."

"Hyung, you good?" Yeosang asks.

"Sorry, I'm just having my man period." Seonghwa says.
(a/n: sounds disgusting but don't worry he doesn't like bleed like normal period works. He just has bad mood swings and he can give birth😌✨)

"I see..." Yeosang says.

Wooyoung turns to San.

"San-" "woo-" they giggle.

"You first." Wooyoung says.

"Uhh let's talk somewhere private." San says. He pulls wooyoung somewhere far from the boys. Why? Because he didn't want them to hear his confession to woo.

"Alright. What did you want to say."

I like you

"Nice shoes." San blurts out. Wooyoung laughs.

"That's all? You pulled me away from the others to just say nice sho-" Then he felt a pair of soft lips on his. Wooyoung's eyes widened.

It was more of a peck than a kiss but that's cause San didn't want to hear the end of the rejection.

"I-I." Wooyoung stutters out. His flight was being called. The manager motions for him to follow.

"U-Uhh...guess this is goodbye for 6 months huh." San says.

"San-"

"You should go." San says before he walks away first. Wooyoung looks at the boy. He goes to the manager but then he really wanted to do something right now.

"Wait manager." Wooyoung runs back to the group. He pulls san's collar and kisses him straight while everyone was around them.

"Bye." Wooyoung says as he pulls away. He runs back to the manager. San was stunned. He was fully red, a tomato you might say.

"Oh~~ you and woo finally got together huh." Yunho wiggles his brow.

"N-No...I don't know why he did that." San says.

"Shhh don't deny it. That kiss you two shared doesn't seem like a fake thing." Mingi says.

Then you hear seonghwa starting to cry again.

"WHY THIS IS SO CUTE FOR MY HEART TO HANDLE." Seonghwa cries out.

"Sorry about hwa...baby come on let's get you into the car." Hongjoong sighs as he drags Seonghwa along with him. "And I'm the one who becomes a little." Hongjoong says.

The seongjoong couple made their way to the car.

"San you coming?" Yunho asks.

"Y-Yeah...let's go." San says. Then he felt a vibration, a message pops out.

mi amor❤️
oh and I like you too san. Starting from today, it's our first day ;)

-

a/n: OOOOO woosan are finally together!!

This doesn't mean I'm ending the series though. There is going to be angst here and there but I will not make the woosan couple break up.

They will have arguments and fights throughout the time Wooyoung is in New York. Practically San being a jealous boyfriend.

There will also be fights between the other ships and i'll bring in skz again ;)