[10]

@j

@j.woo: @park.hwa won't tuck me into bed so I'm going to ignore him
(ノ`Д')ノ彡┻━┻

@park.hwa: @j.woo is being petty
@j.woo: I have the right to be petty @park.hwa >:(

@iminspainbutthesissilent: someone tuck wooyoung in bed now😠🥺

@markxdino: I volunteer as tribute to help tuck wooyoung in bed🤭
@j.woo: thank you, you are the best STAR ever @markxdino
@markxdino: NHWJZBWH NOT AGAIN *malfunctions*

~

"Wooyoung. Let me in." Seonghwa knocks on Wooyoung's bedroom door.

"FUCK NO. YOU DONT WANNA TUCK ME IN I SHALL KICK YOU OUT OF MY ROOM."

"If you kick me out of your room, I'll kick you out of the house." Seonghwa warns. Wooyoung unlocks the door with a pout.

"Come here baby." Seonghwa hugs wooyoung.

"Hyung?" Seonghwa hums. "I think I'm falling for San, without even hanging out with him." Seonghwa breaks the hug.

"Aww baby. That's not exactly good. Maybe you should start off as friends first. Who knows what he is capable off. I mean that in the nicest way possible."

"Hmm alright."

"Come on I made ramen. Jongho is sleeping right now so let him rest. He is a little right now."

"Omg little jongho? Can I visit him?"

"Wooyoung your going to wake him up."

"Alright. I won't do it..."

"AH FUCK." Mingi shouts. Seonghwa runs to the living room.

"What happened?"

"Stubbed my fucking toe on the coffee table." Wooyoung was about to laugh out loud but Seonghwa shushed him.

"Jongho is a little right now. He will start crying if he doesn't get enough sleep. We need him for tmr. The manager wants us to record and it's going to be extremely hard if he becomes a little while we record."

"We have toys and his favourite blanket?" Mingi says.

"Yeah but he is a fussy little."

"Then we will keep quiet hyung." Wooyoung says as he settles on the couch. The ceramic cup went flying and fell on the ground. A loud crash echoed throughout the whole dorm.

"S-Starting from now." Wooyoung stutters. "I'll go get the broom and clean it up."

"Don't bother I'll do it." Seonghwa says. He goes to grab the broom in the kitchen.

"Dude how did your thicc ass made a cup fly?"

"I don't know."

"Hey....wanna you know..." Mingi places his hands on wooyoung's thighs.

"Let's go into my room. Seonghwa hyung wouldn't want to see his making out on the couch." Wooyoung drags Mingi away from the living room.

Seonghwa heard the whole thing.

"Those two horny people." Seonghwa sighs. He on the other hand...was bearing a very painful moment. He was turned on. I mean he kinda wanted to join in the fun but he is eldest.

He needed to set a good example. Seonghwa finally cleans up the shards and threw it into the trash. He had to help himself in the shower.

Hence he took 40 minutes to shower.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•

"Hyung?" San calls out. Hongjoong was in his little space.

"Sannie!" Hongjoong makes grabby hands. San melts at the sight.

"JSNXUEN ADORABLE." San screams.

"What's up with hyung." Yunho says.

"He is in his little space. Don't mind it. He is just cuter when he is in his little space." Yeosang explains.

Hongjoong pouts.

"Mama?" Hongjoong says.

"He wants food. Yunho did you buy the banana milk and bread?"

"Hmm it's in the kitchen. I can get it if you like?"

"Thank you." Yeosang says.

"Sannie, I want cuddles!!"

"I like little hyung better. He is less bossy." San says. San goes to cuddle Hongjoong.

"Here." Yunho says as he comes back with the drink and bread.

"Mama!!" Hongjoong says. Yunho pokes the straw for the banana milk and tears open the plastic.

"So how long does this usually last for?"

"It can last for a while but for hyung maybe 3 hours at most." Yeosang explains.

"How did you know about this?"

"He told me about it. I became his temporary little caretaker. He explains little caretakers are usually their boyfriends but...Hongjoong didn't have anyone so i've been helping him as a friend."

"Mmm guess since all of us know about it...we can be his caretakers." Hongjoong burps a little. It was like a tiny burp.

"Sowwy." Hongjoong says. San pecks hongjoong's forehead.

"It's okay joongie hyung."

"We have an hour. I can tell his getting back to his normal self soon." Yeosang says.

"And how to you know?"

"His little self doesn't speak much but when he starts talking...it means he is coming back."

"Aww but I want little hyung to stay." San pouts.

"Well too bad. There are some little space that lasts the whole day and that's harder to maintain."

"Then...I'm thankful for it." San says. Yunho kneels down.

"Hey hyungie, want to play patty cake?"

"Yes!!" Hongjoong turns to yeosang. "Daddy yeosang, can joongie play with daddy yunho?"

"Sure joongie." Yeosang says.

"That's one way to get someone to call you daddy." San says. Yeosang lightly hits San.

"Not funny San."

-

A/n: surprise! I decided to add Hongjoong and Jongho as littles because they are babies.

So to explain Jongho's little space, his little space lasts for a whole day and hence they cant have practice the whole day and they have to attend to him.

Hongjoong's little space lasts only for at most 3 hours.

I'm sure this isn't how little space works but it's my version :)

Also im still crying my chapter 8 got deleted :')