[45]

Mingi grabs the letter and slots the thumbdrive in. He pops his head in jongho, yeosang and wooyoung's bedroom.

"Meet me in the bunker meeting room and would you two stop making out? Do your ever get tired?" Mingi says. Jongho pulls away.

"Don't you ever get tired of having sex with Yunho hyung?" Jongho fires before placing his lips back onto yeosang.

"Touche." Mingi says. He goes to find yunho. Ah right, his boyfriend was with San at the practice room.

Well that makes things easier, I guess.

Mingi makes his way to the Treasure Entertainment. He taps his card and walks into the elevator. He taps on the unlabeled button and a handprint scanner pops out.

Mingi scans his hand and the elevator goes down to hell. Get it cause hellavator ha ha ha...I'm sorry. I'll just narrate.

Ehem anyways. Mingi's phone rings. A call from Changbin.

"Hey bin."

"Sup. Any new info?"

"Yup. Wooyoung found our target at New York. San's ex."

"Ah yes, sanghoon...or should I say Agent baby dick." Changbin says. Mingi snickers.

"I have the photos. Why don't we go make fun of his micro dick later."

"Oh you bet I will." Changbin says.

"Binnie~Brownies." Felix says on the other line.

"Ah sorry, boyfriend just baked brownies. Want me to bring them over later?" Changbin asks.

"Why not." Mingi says.

The call ends. Mingi sets the meeting area up. It was a little dusty, they haven't been here in a while since there weren't any latest reports and they were focusing on their comeback.

"It's fucking dusty down here." Jongho says. He coughs.

"So what's up?" Yeosang says.

"Stray Kids is joining us. They'll be here in like 20 minutes."

"So what should we do for now?" Mingi throws the thumb drive and Jongho catches it.

"Look through the thumbdrive and then maybe look for any clues on the next target."

"I heard the next one might be closer than you think." Yeosang says.

Mingi shushed them first. He motions jongho to hand him a gun. Mingi catches it with ease. He goes towards the sound.

He gets closer...and closer....and-

"Wooyoung?"

"Sup."

"What the fuck are you doing here? How did you-"

"We have a teleportation watch for a reason."

"This makes no sense."

"Honey yes it does."

"Are you staying here?"

"For a little while. I'm having break right now. Just wanted to see how everything is going and how I can help."

"How come the CEO didn't hand me one of this?"

"Because you will use it for personal use. You might get us exposed Mingi." Wooyoung says.

"True."

"Stray Kids are coming?"

"Yeah. They should be here any minute no-" The elevator dings. The 8 boys walked into the room.

"So? Time to make fun of a tiny dick." Changbin says.

"Of course he'd say that." Wooyoung says. Felix smacks the back of changbin's head.

"Honey, it isn't nice to make fun of micro dicks." Felix says.

"But this one is a bad guy bub." Changbin pouts.

"In that case, fuck that guy. Let's take a look at it." Felix says.

"Hey hyung. Got the file?" Jeongin says to chan.

"Of course. Here, this may be of more help." Chan says. He opens up more pictures of Sanghoon and a mysterious girl.

"How did you get this?" Wooyoung says.

"Innie here has been hacking stuff. He has improved a lot." Chan says petting the younger boy's head. Hyunjin smacks the older's hand.

"Mine." Hyunjin says pecking Jeongin's cheeks and holding his waist. Chan rolls his eyes.

"Anyways who wants to see some tiny ass chilli pepper?" Mingi says.

"US!!" Minsung shouts. Mingi plugs in the thumbdrive on the computer. It projects on the larger screen and Mingi scrolls through the pictures.

Right there pictures of Sanghoon nude. Minho starts laughing at how tiny it looks.

"FUCK I CANT WHY IS IT SO TINY??" Minho laughs even louder.

"Hey, guys. I need to get back to the photoshoot. I'll tell you guys if there is anything weird going on with Sanghoon." Wooyoung says.

"Alright." Mingi says. Wooyoung teleports back to New York.

"Bet that dick is only like 3 inches?" Jisung measures it with his hands. "Yup 3 inches."

"How did he do that to San?" Mingi says.

"Not going to ask. Maybe...growth pills?" Changbin says. The minsung couple start laughing even more.

Mingi's phone rings but it was connected to the laptop so the big screen flashed a picture of yunho looking like a snack.

"Fuck..." Mingi unplugs his phone and picked up the call.

"Hey yuyu."

"Hey baby, me and San were wondering where you guys are. Your not home and thought something bad happened to you." Yunho says.

"Just went to grab something at the entertainment. Don't worry bub, I'll be back."

"I didn't see you though?"

"Umm...wait. Baby could you like come over to the entertainment again? Don't bring San along."

"Oh...you want to do something risky at the entertainment?" Yunho says sounding a bit too suggestive. Mingi bites his lips. As much as he would love to take yunho and fuck him at the entertainment. He was on a mission.

"You could say that...just come over." Mingi says.

"Okay, I'll be wearing something for you baby."

"No wait don't just wear your home clothes. You look good just being yourself."

"Aww bub that's sweet of you to say. Alright, I'll come over without lingerie and just with normal clothes."

"See you later."

"Mmm." Mingi ends the call. He goes back to the table. Everyone was holding in their laughter.

"Why what's wrong?"

"The speaker was connected to your phone still and we heard everything." Yeosang says. Mingi's jaw drops.

"O-Oh." He blushes.

"Cheer up buddy. We know you are freaky. It's fine to be freaky with your own boyfriend." Changbin says.

"Then why don't you get freaky with me hyungie?" Felix asks.

"Because you are my ball of sunshine." Changbin pecks felix's lips.

-

a/n: aww :)

now you are probably wondering who are seungmin and Chan dating...

I don't want them to date each other cause that's weird so I decided to make them not date anyone. Basically poor minnie unless of course..should I make seungmin, Jeongin and Hyunjin date each other👀

Poly relationship ay?