[23]

This chapter is going to be seongjoong filled so your welcome parent shippers👀
-

"Hyung sit here." Yeosang says to Seonghwa. Seonghwa simply sat down.

"Look hyung, we've dated before...and I know this didn't work out due to our schedules and differences but I need a huge favour."

"Favour?"

Yeosang held hongjoong's hand.

"You see...Hongjoong hyung is a little right now and I know you can take care of a little because my own boyfriend is one...so please be his official caretaker."

"B-But official caretakers usually mean they are dating and hongjoong only sees me as a friend." Seonghwa says.

"Hyung, trust when I say this but Hongjoong hyung would literally suck anyone's dick for free to date you or well suck yours but let's just pretend I didn't say that."

"Uhh..."

"I'm not joking. He may not look the type to pull that shit but he is kinky enough."

"So...how long does his little last for?"

"About 3 hours."

"Okay then he won't be a super big problem. I'll stay here with him." Seonghwa smiles.

"Thank you hyung!"

"Have fun with the others."

"Alright hyung."

"Wait and I count on you since none of the leaders are there."

"Of course hyung, I'm the only one left with a braincell though im high!" Yeosang says before running off. Seonghwa chuckles.

"hwa?"

"yes?"

"why did daddy yeosang leave?"

"ah, daddy yeosang had to leave because he is busy. I will take care of you for now."

"oh. Can I have my bwear and blankie?" Seonghwa looks around. He spots a blue bag. In it had, a banana milk, sandwich, the teddy bear and blanket.

"Here joongie." Hongjoong smiles. He hugs the bear tightly.

"Wanna sleep angel?"

"No but can we pway a game?"

"What game sweetie?"

"Rolepway!"

"r-roleplay?" Seonghwa was thinking of a different roleplay👀

"Yes, you are the daddy and I am the mommy. The bwear is the baby!"

"A-Ah okay."

Little jongho was not like this. He was more quiet, he liked to play by himself but Seonghwa knew he had to step up. Besides, he actually liked Hongjoong. As compared to his relationship with Yeosang...they both had a bit of differences and it seemed more of friends then boyfriends.

Anyways ignoring the Yeosang relationship situation. Hongjoong gets very tired.

"Joongie tired?" Hongjoong nods.

"tiwered."

"Come here. Lay your head on my shoulder."

"C-Can I call you daddy?"

"Of course baby." Seonghwa pecks hongjoong's forehead. Hongjoong snuggles closer to Seonghwa.

Eventually, the both of them fell asleep. After maybe about 2 hours, Hongjoong stirs in his sleep. His neck starting hurting. He was finally out of his little state.

His head turns up to look at the person. He thought it would be yeosang, but no it was Seonghwa. He blushes. He features were so amazing and perfect. Hongjoong was staring at him for maybe about a good minute.

Seonghwa wakes up and first thing his eyes land on were Hongjoong. Both boys quickly push away from each other. The silence was so bad.

"U-Umm did you take care of me in my little state?" Hongjoong asks.

"y-yeah, dont worry. I take care of jongho and he is little."

"I-I see. I didn't do anything stupid while I was a little right?"

"No, just play and you fell asleep."

"Ah okay." Silence again. You could even hear a pin drop.

Hongjoong was about to say something but Seonghwa hated this tension they had so he went in and kissed him.

Yes. They met for the first time after texting each other for like months. But they liked each other.

Hongjoong's body pressed on the car seat as Seonghwa straddled him kissing him hard. The car door suddenly opens and both boys let out a scream while pushing each other away.

"Oh you two were about to fuck in here." Wooyoung says.

"W-We werent." They both stutter out.

"Oh please I see that bulge. You both are turned on!"

"How long have you two been making out."

"We werent-"

"That was a heated kiss you gave there hyung." Mingi says.

"S-Shut up."

"You wanna like take it to the bedroom tonight or?" Yunho says.

"No no. We aren't even dating." Hongjoong says.

"Y-Yeah." Seonghwa's voice cracks. He sounded a bit to obvious he was hurt.

"Alright. Now move, we need to get home and this thicc ass has his kdrama series to finish up!" Wooyoung says.

"Wanna sleepover baby?" Yeosang asks.

"Sure why not." Jongho smirks.

"Dear god." San says.