[49]

Wooyoung goes to the modelling agency. Another photoshoot to do. He spots sanghoon already taking pictures. Wooyoung could only simply smirk.

The camera flashes the last time, the photographer spots wooyoung.

"Wooyoung!"

"Hey hyung." Wooyoung simply handshakes the photographer. They were close. They were once classmates in high school so wooyoung knew who was.

"yeonjun. You should be careful, your precious camera must be expensive." Wooyoung says. Yeonjun snickers.

"Of course, one of the finest cameras. This is literally my baby. If anything happens to it, god I will never hear the end of it from Soobin." Yeonjun sighs. His boyfriend was a naggy one but he still loved him very much.

"Anyways, I'll go change. Remember, make me look pretty."

"What do you take me for? Of course i'll make you look pretty. Might as well start stripping for the camera too." Yeonjun says.

"I would gladly do that." Wooyoung winks. He goes over to the changing room. Obviously since yeonjun revealed that his camera was expensive, sanghoon would want to steal it.

He goes to dial Mingi.

"Hey mings."

"Mmm?"

"Woah you good?"

"No, I was sleeping on the plane."

"Nearly forgot you guys are coming here. God and I hoped for some couple time with San."

"You will. We won't stay at the hotel. We are staying at the CEO's home in New York. Some fancy ass bungalow home with like 3 levels...no wait 4 sorry and a swimming pool."

"Excuse you?"

"Yeah too bad. You staying in a small hotel room while I'm able to fuck yunho around the whole 4 levels." Mingi says. Wooyoung rolls his eyes.

"Focus, you are here on a mission not to do some exhibition and fuck yunho everywhere in the house."

"Yeah yeah."

"Is Seonghwa hyung there?"

"Yeah, here let me hand the phone to him."

"Hello?" Seonghwa's voice pops in.

"momma?"

"mmm?"

"can you get some chicken nuggets when you arrive new York."

"Do you seriously only ask for food?"

"Yes. I'm hungie."

"Urghh whatever. I'll get your damn nuggets."

"Yay momma thank you." Wooyoung says.

"Your lucky your loveable. If not, I would have choked you."

"oppa that's kinky~~" wooyoung teases.

"fuck you." Seonghwa says.

"Anyways, I have to go. You guys know the plan. I'll text more stuff later on. Oh and San is checking out some stuff right now."

"Mmm okay bye."

"Bye oppa~"

"JUNG WOOYOU-" Wooyoung ends the call.

"Ah the sound of hyung shouting at me...my favourite thing in the world." Wooyoung says. He casually strips his clothes and shimmies into the outfit they chose him to wear.

After that goes to get his makeup done.

"Alright, just do any free poses. I'll help guide along okay?" Yeonjun says.

"Alright." The photoshoot goes smoothly that is until break rolls in. Yeonjun gasps loudly. He panics, looking around for his camera. But to no avail it wasnt anywhere.

"M-My camera." Yeonjun stutters out. Wooyoung heard yeonjun.

"What happened."

"I left my camera here a second ago and its gone now. Case and camera lenses."

"Sanghoon." Wooyoung mutters. He balls up his fist.

"Soobin is going to kill me!" Yeonjun says.

"Hey don't worry. I'll get on it. You know I have connections."

"R-right. Please get it quickly. Soobin will murder me."

"Don't worry. I'll go now okay?" Wooyoung says. Yeonjun nods. Wooyoung goes to sanghoon's dressing room. He checks everywhere. His stuff was gone. He fled the place.

Wooyoung runs out and calls San.

"Babe. Sanghoon fled the shoot with the photographer's camera."

"Wow okay. That bitch really. Why did I date him?" San sighs. "I think he might be going to the club. I'll stay here to check if he is coming here. You go check every last location he was last seen at."

"Alright."

Wooyoung runs off to one of the places. The beach.

-

a/n: sorry for the slow updates. My brain juices ain't giving me ideas on how to flow the story💀

But I'll try for you guys.

Also there might be some mistakes here, I was lazy to proof read🤡