[60]

Wooyoung's phone rings. He picks it up and realises that it was a call from San.

"Babe, I think I'm being chased. Sanghoon's men are back."

"Jesus how much men does he have? Is he keeping a whole army or something?"

"Probably but anyways. Could I get a lift and maybe some help? These groceries are about to literally be wasted." San says.

"On my way bub." Wooyoung says. He ends the call and gestures for jongho and yeosang. "Come on, yeo. You know how to man the jeep right?"

"Oh please I have many driving licenses for a reason. Airplane, helicopter, motorcycle, boat and many more. I'm useful for a reason." Yeosang says.

"I can always count on you bud."

"Hyung, do we bring the machine gun or is it too much?" Jongho asks.

"Just bring in case. If they bring choppers to get San, we will shoot them down." Wooyoung says. Yeosang grabs the keys and the 3 of them left the dorm.

San keeps his gps location on so wooyoung or whoever was with there to know where he is at. He was currently brisk walking towards the park but then gets cut off.

"Umm hello? I was walking you know mister." The guy smirks at san's words. He holds out a gun, San puts his hand up to surrender. Just then yeosang pulls up.

"Ayo motherfucker, wanna dance?" Wooyoung says holding out his gun. He hides San behind him.

"San, grab the gun on my back pocket. Throw the groceries to jongho, he'll catch them."

"There are fucking eggs in there wooyoung!" San whispers.

"Just throw them, jongho has skills okay."

"Throwing and then catching eggs without breaking them ain't a fucking skill wooyoung."

"Just throw them babe." San sighs. He throws the bags of groceries, jongho thankfully catches them and places them in the jeep.

The bad guy nearly shot wooyoung on his chest but wooyoung moves away.

"This motherfucker. Come on bitch, try me." Wooyoung holds out two fists. San sighs, he easily shoots the guy and he falls the ground.

"Hey, I was about to box him." Wooyoung pouts. San giggles.

"You tried but hun, you shouldnt do that. You might get shot and I don't want you to die."

"Oh please, I don't even think the author wants any of us to die." Wooyoung says.

a/n: well I don't want to make the readers feel sad :(

"Fair enough, this was supposed to be a cute book but I don't know how you managed to make it a spy themed." Wooyoung says.

a/n: hey man, I don't even know myself💀 i was planning to make a cute book but then my brain went to that spy movie song. Besides, ateez as spies are hot🤤

"You need jesus author." San says.

a/n: ah yes, but I'm Muslim. I need allah, not jesus.

"I heard fasting month is in 5 months from now." Wooyoung says.

a/n: *laughs nervously* totally not going to watch hard stan edits👀

"sure...let's believe her." San says.

"HELLO?? WOULD YOU TWO STOP TALKING TO THE SKY AND FUCKING HELP US FEND OFF THE HEAPS OF SANGHOON'S MEN?" Yeosang yells.

"Ah right!" They grab their guns and shot at the men. If it was necessary, they'd duck and roll to get to cover.

"Let's get back and report to hyung." Wooyoung says. Jongho sighs. He grabs the machine gun from the back.

"Babe, grab the two of them. We will drive off and I will mend this." Jongho shows the gun. Yeosang smirks.

"Alright." Yeosang grabs both San and Wooyoung by the ears and put them in the jeep. He then goes over to the steering wheel and starts to drive off.

"Hey! We were shooting."

"You said get back and report to hyung. I'm doing exactly what you told me. Besides, my boyfriend over is handling the machine gun. Don't worry~" Yeosang says.

"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND, ʷᵉˡˡ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ....BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!" Jongho yells. You just hear the gun being fired like crazy. Wooyoung and San just watched jongho.

"Alright. We are here, safe and sound. Baby, any scratches?" Yeosang says.

"Nope. None at all." Jongho says. Yeosang gasps.

"You lied! There is a scratch!"

"It's just a tiny scr-"

"NOPE, you need to be safe. I need to wrap you into a blanket and I'm sure you are turning into a little in like 3....2....1." Jongho makes grabby hands.

"Daddy!!!"

"There we go, come on bub." Yeosang drags jongho into their room.

"Hmm...when are you ever going to call me that?" Wooyoung says.

"What the fuck wooyoung!" San slaps Wooyoung's arm.

"I'm just saying..."

-

a/n: I rushed to get this chapter done because I was so busy yesterday :(

I'm sorry I couldn't upload yesterday though.

I also have no idea what this chapter exactly is. Half of me actually writing and the other half is me being high, on lack of sleep😗✌️

I wanna toh, it means sleep in I believe hokkien😔 this is me using singlish because my brain no work. I still have projects and I'm not done yet (ノ`Д´)ノ