[59]

and this is when I narrate Jiah's part, don't worry, woosan will be back :)
just wanted to talk about jiah's story for a bit because she is a new character after all.
-
I remember the day we first met, it was about 3 years ago. Me, Nabi and Luna were all going out for a girl's night. There I saw him at the club. I wanted to text wooyoung but what if he was busy training?

So I ignored my thoughts and went up to him. He was a very funny and amazing guy, who knew he could be so flirty too. That night, we both went to his house. We did some stuff I later regretted.

The next morning, he took care of me. It was sweet. He spent months being so nice to me, I fell for him even more. Then one day, he confessed. We started dating and couldn't be happier then I've ever been.

Don't get me wrong, wooyoung was a great boyfriend. He could be as great as him but we only ended off because he found his true sexuality. I was so proud of him and yet it hurt me to let go, which is normal. We promised to keep contact as friends, which I'm fine with.

Then as me and the guy started getting closer to 3 months of dating, he started acting strange. He pushed me away. I accused of him for cheating but all he did was give me reassurance and makeup sex. Why did I just let him do that?

Maybe it's cause I love him. A month later, I missed my period and have been throwing up. I found out I was pregnant with his child. I couldn't wait. I was so excited. That is until I came home from the doctor's I heard loud sounds coming from our bedroom. I peeked through the crack of the door, there he was....with another girl having sex.

I couldn't believe my eyes, I backed away from the door and left the house. I only came back hours later, he questioned me. All I could say was "my mom called me. She needed help with something so I went home." He nodded.

How was I going to tell him. After thinking for a while, I finally decided. It's time to tell him. He sorta didn't have the rights but he had to know. One day, when he decided to stay in bed with me about to initiate something, I pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" Sanghoon asked.

"Babe, I have something to tell you." I start off. Sanghoon tilts his head. "I'm pregnant."

"Oh." He wasn't fazed. As if he has gotten multiple girls pregnant, I tried to reach out for him but he only pushed me away.

"I'm going to do some business again."

"At your father's company?"

"Yes. Don't wait up for me."

Hours turned to days and then to weeks. He didn't come home. 4 months later, he finally came back home. I was already struggling having to support myself and the baby.

"Sanghoon. Where have you been?" I asked angrily. He scoffs.

"Business." He simply says. I knew it was a complete lie.

"I know you've been cheating on my back."

"I haven't, we've talked about this before." Sanghoon says. I scoff this time.

"Don't lie sanghoon."

"Well I'm not. Here my phone." He slides his phone on the dining table. I quickly look through, I already knew he was cheating but my heart still loves him. No matter how bad he hurts me.

"Fine. Here." I say handing the phone. Sanghoon smiles, he pecks my lips. I felt disgusted.

"Come on let's get you to sleep."

"You go first. I'm hungry, this baby is taking a toll on me." His eyesbrows raise.

"You never aborted the child?"

Oh how that sounds sickening to hear from his mouth.

"No, sanghoon. I'd like to keep our child." He mumbles something under his breath and just leaves to go our bedroom.

Eventually, the baby's due date was around the corner. But I felt contractions and my water bag burst. I yelled for sanghoon but he never came. I slowly reached out for my phone and dialed the ambulance.

It was a long journey. I cried all the way to the emergency room hoping the baby was fine and she would be healthy. Thankfully after hours later, she came into the world. I decided to name her 'Joyce' hoping she would be the joy in my life.

The next day after checking up, I went home with Joyce in my hand. I cooed at her adorable small face. She definitely looked like her dad.

"Where were you?" Sanghoon says as soon as I arrived at the front door.

"I had the baby."

"Throw it in the trash." How could he say that so simply.

"Fuck no. She's mine." I growled.

"We aren't married so throw that spawn of satan into the trash now."

"Sanghoon no." He groans. I was already tearing up. What kind of dad was he, asking me to throw his child away.

"Whatever, you can keep the baby but if she starts crying while I'm home. I'm getting the knife and you will know what I will do with that child." I held her tight. Sanghoon leaves the house to who knows where.

I spent 2 years with her and thankfully she only cried when he wasn't around. I eventually found out what he has been doing. I secretly followed him, I asked my parents to take care of joyce for a while.

Thankfully, they understood my situation but they scolded me for still staying with Sanghoon. I completely understand them of course, I am trying my best to forget him. However a broken heart can't easily be fixed.

I eventually found out that he has been trying to get revenge on some guy named Choi San. I found out dispatch released a statement that Wooyoung and him are dating.

I was happy for wooyoung but his boyfriend was going to be in danger. A few more months down the road and Wooyoung messaged me. Guess he probably found out about Joyce.

Maybe I should take this opportunity to take revenge on Sanghoon. After all...he deserves it. I agreed to wooyoung's deal and we were set to fight sanghoon. I just don't want Joyce or my parents to get hurt in the process so it's best if I let Joyce stay with my parents. I flew them out to Singapore, the safest place.

My cousins stay there, I'm sure they are more than willing to let them stay. For now, sanghoon...you are going down.

-

a/n: ah yes time to beat sanghoon up :)

Hope you understand the situation better as to why Jiah joined them. To put it in a simple way, she wants revenge.

that was a whole rollercoaster of emotions so here is my present for you guys.

My technical bias list ft Hongjoong spelling out love