[34]

It was cold. San grabs the cute cat blanket and covers himself with it. He tosses and turns, guess the world wanted him to wake up.

"Sannie, wake up. Breakfast is ready." Seonghwa says shaking the younger boy. San rubs his eyes awake. He couldn't exactly open up his eyes, he was still tired from last night.

How was he going to face wooyoung? Well you can't just be a pussy, he was a man not a boy anymore. San sighs. He got off the bunk bed. He notices yunho wasn't there, probably either in mingi's room or eating breakfast.

San goes to the living room. Seonghwa places a plate of bacon and eggs in front of him. A bit burnt but it's fine, it's still consumable.

Everyone was at the dinner table, then San notices an empty lonely chair right next to him.

"Where is wooyoung?" San asks. Both Hongjoong and Seonghwa looked at each other.

"Wooyoung didn't come home last night-"

"HUH?? BRO HE BETTER NOT BE DEAD. MY FUCK BUDDY!" Mingi says.

"He isn't dead minmin. He is somewhere right now. Don't worry, we know where he is. He is safe."

"Oh thank god."

"Fuck buddy huh?" Yeosang nudges Mingi.

"It was a no strings attached type of thing. Don't worry protection was used...for the most part of course..." Mingi trails off. Seonghwa rolls his eyes.

"You two literally go at it like rabbits, was practice that stressful??" Seonghwa says.

"Yes because a certain hyung got on my nerves most of the time by nagging at me." Mingi says.

"NOW LISTEN HERE YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH-" hongjoong sighs and grabs the male's face and kisses him. For a few seconds only, just to shut him up.

"It's early in the morning for an argument babe, calm your thicc ass down." Hongjoong says. Seonghwa pouts. Hongjoong happily pecks seonghwa's forehead.

"Thicc?? Where?? Your man is flat." Yeosang says.

"You have a death wish I see." Seonghwa says glaring at the younger male.

"We all know you aren't going to kill me. You love me too much hyung~" yeosang says.

"Damn your right, curse your cute giggly self." Seonghwa says.

As for San, he was poking his food. He didn't really eat his food accept for the bacon and maybe the eggs but there was no way in hell was he eating that watered down vegetable Seonghwa cooked up.

"Hey hyung, I'm going to go to the company to work out." San says.

"Hmm alright, don't overwork sannie." Hongjoong says. San nods. He goes to change into a sleeveless outfit. Then grabs his protein drink.

He travels to Treasure Entertainment then goes straight to the gym. San breath hitches seeing wooyoung. He was working out shirtless. The sight of his bare back and the fact that muscles were so big and strong.

Unholy thoughts entered san's mind. He shakes them off and just places his bag down. Wooyoung turns around and notices San.

He didn't want to hurt San so he ignored him and continued working out.

But then he slipped so San ran to help him.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, just a little bruise most likely." Their eyes met. Was this a kdrama or something?

Wooyoung leans in. San closes his eyes and....

To be continued

-

a/n: Hehe I'm evil >:)

Don't worry you'll find out tmr. It's simple

y E s *Korean words* yEs oR yES

and also sorry for the late upload. I had exams today :) I pray I did well but if I don't 💀🔫