[5]

liked by 17462

liked by 17462

@choi.ho: your welcome hyung @park.hwa

view 2652 comments

@park.hwa: ah yes. Look I'm a demon
@k.hongjoong: oh god that's umm🥵
@park.hwa: am I seeing things?
@choi.ho: no @park.hwa your not seeing things. The guy that you simp for used this 🥵 on a photo I took of you
@park.hwa: who said I simp for him @choi.ho
@choi.ho: you literally stalked his account after they left.

~

"CHOI JONGHO YOUR DEAD!" Seonghwa shouts from his room.

Mingi and Wooyoung turn their heads in time to watch Seonghwa grab his cat slippers and walk into Jongho's room.

"AH HYUNG IM SORRY!!!" Jongho shouts.

"Ignore them. Come on let's continue." Mingi smirks. Wooyoung and Mingi were busy secretly making out.

They needed to relieve themselves and well they were sure Seonghwa wouldn't want it and Jongho was busy simping for yeosang so I mean...why not do it together.

"So...baby do I top today?" Mingi asks. Wooyoung pushes Mingi on the bed.

"Whoops, sorry but it's my turn today." Wooyoung smirks. He lowers himself down to kiss Mingi but was interrupted when he felt a slipper hit the back of his head.

"YAH YOU TWO NO FUCKING IN THIS HOUSE!" Seonghwa shouts.

"We weren't going to. We just wanted to kiss."

"Still?? We have a photoshoot 2 days later and I know for a fact Mingi will leave dark hickies on you Wooyoung."

"Fine, we won't do it hyung." Wooyoung says. Seonghwa grabs his cat slippers and puts it on. He goes back to his own thing.

"Lock the door woo." Mingi says.

"Was about to do that anyways."

~

Yeet so Mingi and Wooyoung...there is something going on with them but they are just friends with benefits, nothing more.

Besides they both are simping for Yunho and San 👀

This is also a short chapter...just realised that but I hope you enjoyed this :)