[14]

liked by 17362

liked by 17362

@j.woo: EEKKK I FOUND A DOG!! HE IS SO ADORABLE!!

view comments

@jeong.yun: aww that's so cute
@j.woo: aren't one too? @jeong.yun
@jeong.yun: ? @j.woo
@j.woo: aren't you a puppy yourself yunho🥺 @jeong.yun
@jeong.yun: aww thank you🥺♥️ @j.woo

@song.gi: I see you flirting with my man👀 you will get it Jung Wooyoung

~

Mingi pounds into wooyoung at such a inhumane speed.

"Oh my god mingi~"

Then Seonghwa knocks on the door aggressively.

"CAN YOU PLEASE NOT FUCK? PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GET THEIR BEAUTY SLEEP!"

"Master, you're so big~" wooyoung whines.

"Alright where is the bleach?" Seonghwa says.

(a/n: im sorry for I have started this part with mingi and wooyoung being horn dogs😔✊)

˜”*°•.˜”*°•

"Yunnie. Heard you got a date today." San says.

"I do but I don't know how to dress up to impress Mingi."

"It's okay! I can help. Now let's change this dark hair of yours, I think peach hair will look good on you."

"What about the clothes."

"That's a surprise for you. Now come on! To the hair salon!!" San says dragging the taller male out of the dorm. Of course, he didn't forget to bring his wallet and phone.

As for Yeosang and Hongjoong well, Hongjoong was in his little state again

"I want bwear!!"

"Bwear? What the fffff-fish cake is that?"

"Teddy bwear!" Hongjoong points to the bear on top of the shelf.

"Ah wait. I need to get a chair. This is literally probably yunho who put it up here." Yeosang grabs a chair and takes down the bear for his little hyung.

Hongjoong starts clapping in joy. Once he got the the bear, he gets lost in his own imagination.

The doorbell rings. Yeosang thought it was San or Yunho but surprise it Jongho.

"Babe? What and how did you get here."

"I took a taxi."

"I know but how did you get my address?"

"Umm a hacker?" He points to himself.

"So your telling me, my boyfriend hacked into something and got my address?"

"Yes exactly."

"Wow thanxx." Yeosang says with a straight face. T̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ w̶e̶ a̶l̶l̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ b̶o̶y̶ a̶i̶n̶t̶ s̶t̶r̶a̶i̶g̶h̶t̶

"Hey but I needed to interview you okay."

"And why is that?"

"Why do you have a meme of Seonghwa hyung?" Jongho asks

"It's just a meme."

"I know but...I feel insecure okay. If you had Seonghwa hyung as a boyfriend then I can't improve myself further from that...he is definition of boyfriend material."

"Baby..."

"Daddy yeosang." Hongjoong walks up to yeosang.

"Yes joongie?" Yeosang says.

"Mama?"

"You want food?" Hongjoong nods.

"Alright."

"Is Hongjoong hyung a-"

"Yes."

"I see...well I'm one too!" Jongho says.

"Really?"

"Yeah, but it's not happening now. It sometimes alternates weeks or days."

"I see..."

"What are you planning babe?" Jongho asks.

"Nothing. I need to get Hongjoong hyung food. Wait in my room please."

"Okay?"

Jongho looks around the house. He tries to search for yeosang's room and it's pretty easy to find it. Why? Cause San and yunho's room were so colourful. Yeosang's the only one with normal grey/black walls.
(a/n: I'd say yunho got pink in his room and a 🏳️‍🌈 flag in his room and san had blue but with a 🏳️‍🌈 flag in his room too)

Yeosang enters the room.

"Okay why did you ask me-" Yeosang kisses the younger boy.

"Shh, we don't want little hongjoong to hear something." Yeosang warns.

"Yeo-" Was all jongho could say before he was being pushed to the bed and being straddled by yeosang.

You can imagine what jongsang did
👁️👅👁️

-

a/n: so I accidentally deleted chapter 14 but thank god I remember the plot. It was a bit different from before but I hope you enjoyed this.

And if you see this fucking finally, it means wattpad is fixed :)