[65]

liked by 375152

liked by 375152

@j.woo: this is how we finna pull up to kill some bitches >:)

view 16523 comments

@jeong.yun: nah bro that's how we pull up to your mom's house because shes hot
       ⤷@j.woo: YOU- MY MOM IS NOT HOT JUST GO BACK TO FUCKING MINGI

~

Chaos was here. Without their parents, how the fuck were they going to live properly and the fact that Hongjoong would turn into a little any second now...

"OH FUCK WE FORGOT HYUNG IS A LITTLE!" Wooyoung screams.

"Well shit. Sanghoon is going deal with that. Hongjoong gets cranky if you don't give him food." Yeosang says.

"Baby, you get cranky if you don't get food too." Jongho says.

"It's true. Food is my other bae." Yeosang says.

What were they going to do? Just then they get a call from their CEO.

"Guys, I think I may have been able to track sanghoon and his men. Or more specifically where Seonghwa and Hongjoong were captured."

"Really?? WHERE ARE THEY." Wooyoung yells.

"Calm down. From what I see it, it's at a discreet location in Korea. Remember that time we had a shoot at that abandoned building?"

"You mean for our thanxx shoot?" Wooyoung says.

"Yeah...umm well there is actually some secret base underground. Should have been more busybody."

"You guys had a photoshoot where sanghoon's base is at??" Yeosang says in shock.

"Well we didn't know..."

"I would expect wooyoung to like look around and fool about then uncover some secret shit." Yeosang adds.

"Actually...I did."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN." Mingi says.

"Remember when I was jumping and skipping about in that abandoned swimming pool?"

"Kinda." Jongho says.

"well I remember seeing a broken tile and I picked it up and threw it. I heard something open and then close but I looked around nothing was there."

"Wooyoung you idiot! You should have looked harder." The CEO says.

"well I'm sorry sir. I have shitty pairs of eyes."

"And yet you can stare at san all day long." Yunho says. San blushes.

"He is a better view to see than whatever the fuck was probably down that door."

"So you like the view?" San says.

"Yes."

"You're my best view woo."

"NDJWBUENSH." Wooyoung keyboard smashes.

"How does he do that?" Mingi says.

"I don't know, I will never want to know." Yeosang says.

"Neither do i." Jongho adds.

-

a/n: I am so sorry for the short chapter :(

It's just lately and this few weeks, I just haven't had the motivation to write stuff. I'm trying my best.

Hopefully next 2 weeks during my holiday I can write chapters good enough for you guys. For now here is an apology picture for you

 For now here is an apology picture for you

My death thank you very much.

side note: Juyeon isn't my bias in the boyz, it's sunwoo and Eric btw :) I do appreciate Juyeon as a great dancer and lately I've been getting attacked by his visuals. Sincerely, the author who is trying to stay loyal to the 00'liners in the boyz