[29]

swipe for 2nd pic

swipe for 2nd pic

liked by 27521

@j.woo: I am sexy, sexy is me👅✨
📷: @elékorea

view comments

@song.gi: don't you dare disrespect the word sexy ever again😡
@j.woo: your just mad I'm sexier than you🤡

@markxdino: perhaps you could unbutton that one shirt mister.
@j.woo: next time babygirl ;)
@markxdino: SIR YOU HAVE SAN
👁️👄👁️ and how the fuck do you know I'm a girl. Have you been stalking me woo??
→@j.woo: maybe ;)
→@markxdino: that's it time to ✨deactivate✨

~

wooyoung just came back from a photoshoot. The other members were all in the practice room. Panting hard, sweat dripping down their faces, heavy breathing and sleeves pulled back.

"Dear god author calm down." Wooyoung yells at the ceiling.

"Look jung wooyoung, I will disown your ass." A magical voice says from above.

"Oh honey you can't disown my ass when I'm way taller than you!" Wooyoung says screaming at the ceiling like a mad man.

"Bitch I can get a chair. I can climb yunho or mingi."

"Very funny author. He wouldn't be able to withhold your fucking weight." Wooyoung mocks.

"*GASPS* HOW DARE YOU." The author says.

"Wooyoung why are you yelling at the ceiling." Hongjoong asks.

"U-Uh nothing. Just appreciating the unfinished ceiling of the practice room." Wooyoung says.

"wooyoung! Come here!!" Yunho yells. Wooyoung walks over the taller boy.

"Can you like teach me the dance to Wave?"

"Okay." Wooyoung says. The two males stood in front of the mirror.

Suddenly, a delicious aroma filled the room. It circulated amongst the air conditioning. The manager suddenly walks in with bags of pizza.

"Boys, I bought pizza. Oh and those who I dieting, I got chicken breast and salad."

"Thank you!!" The ateez members ran to the manager and grab the food out. They sat at the table and opened up the food. They quickly dug into it.

San sat there staring at his food.

"I don't feel like eating right now. You guys can go ahead, I'm going to practice and maybe work out a little." San says. He stands up and goes back into the practice room..

"Wooyoung how about you check up on him." Seonghwa says.

"Alright hyung. Yeosang don't steal my damn chicken." Wooyoung says as he glares at yeosang.

"I wouldn't dare do such a thing." Yeosang says dramatically. Wooyoung rolls his eyes, he goes to check up on San.

Yeosang watches wooyoung's figure gone. He steals the chicken. Hongjoong hits yeosang.

"Don't steal wooyoung's chicken. Let the boy eat. He has lost 13kg and I need to feed him more." Hongjoong warns. Yeosang pouts.

As for wooyoung, he quietly opens the practice room door. San was crying. Wooyoung's widened.

"SAN WHY ARE YOU CRYING OH MY GOD!!!" Wooyoung slams the door close and runs to San. He hugs the (slightly) older male.

"Stay away from me wooyoung."

"No! You're hurt. I don't like seeing people cry or sad!"

"Just let me be alone."

"Look San, just cause we are fake dating-"

"That's the thing! Fake dating. MY HEART CANT TAKE THIS WOO." San shouts. He finally faces wooyoung, tears falling.

"What do you mean?"

"This whole relationship is fake."

"I mean yeah."

"Don't you get it. I'm being used all over again."

"Huh? What? How are you being used?"

"My ex."

"Nani? Ex? O-Oh...well I don't know the story so you can't just burst at me baby. Care to like tell me the story?"

"I-I can't."

"If you don't tell, i can't help you."

San hesitates. He keeps quiet for a second.

"Okay fine...I will tell you but promise not to tell anyone else. Nobody knows about this."

"Of course. I ain't a betrayer."

-

a/n: we will cover san's ex story next chapter :)