[51]

San kicks the door down. He spots no one in the lighthouse. But someone was climbing up the stairs, he senses it.

He could also smell Wooyoung's cologne, the one he loved so much. No San wasn't a creep. It's just Wooyoung's cologne or body wash was very distinct.

"That bitch." San curses. He feels a tap on his shoulder and San nearly loses his shit but quickly collects it when he realises its just yunho.

"Hey so like I brought guests." Yunho says. Changbin and Felix were behind him. They were kinda known for killing a lot of bad people but thats extra things to note. They are a real cute couple though.

"Hey so, me and changbin will go up there. Chan hyung has a helicopter flying somewhere, he will be the overview. Umm yunho hyung you know the plan." Felix says. Yunho nods.

Felix and Changbin ran up the stairs.

"What do I do?" San says.

"Wait. You can watch some movies while your at it. Mingi is like up there too. I'm guarding downstairs in case that pussy starts running down here."

"Hey, I should at least get a job. I told you guys my boyfriend was kidnapped."

"Well you reported and we are here to save the day."

"But I want to do something." San whines. Yunho says. San was too adorable for Yunho to say no.

"Okay fine. You can guard the door with me." Yunho say. San jumps up.

"Yay!!" San says.

You can hear gunshots from the top of the lighthouse.
(a/n: stan kard)

"Ah fuck." Sanghoon yells out. He drops his thumbdrive and letter onto the ground as he struggles to fight back.

"It's 3 vs 1. We have Mingi here. Oh and you wouldn't want to mess with my sunshine." Changbin says.

Sanghoon drops the gun. He surrenders but soon jumps out off the ledge. Changbin, Felix and Mingi look for sanghoon.

A jet appears out of thin air and sanghoon manages to get in. He smirks.

"See you later." He says. The jet flies off.

"Fuck." Changbin says.

"Should've stabbed that bitch when we could." Mingi adds.

"It's okay binnie, Mingi hyung. We saved wooyoung hyung. That's all that matters. San hyung will be happy right?"

"Of course he will. Come on lixie let's get downstairs and tell the both of them the situation. Anyone volunteers to carrying wooyoung?" Changbin says.

"Nope." Changbin sighs.

"Okay then I will do it." Changbin says. Carrying wooyoung was a task, yes he lost weight. But it was still a heavy task, it's okay though Changbin has been working out.

Changbin huffs and easily carries wooyoung, he was imagining that it was just weights. They made it down the flight of stairs. Changbin carefully places wooyoung on the ground.

"Jesus, I can gain more muscles, maybe I should invite wooyoung more for working out." Changbin says. Felix pouts and bats his eyes.

"You can lift me. I'm pretty heavy." Felix says.

"Baby..." Changbin softens. He leaves a peck on the younger's lips.

"So how are we going to wake wooyoung up?" Mingi says. San gets an idea.

"Look away please." San says.

"What strange idea do you have to wake up wooyoung that has us to turn around."