irl

"SO, YOU HEARD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED?" Bakugo looked up from his cup of coffee, blond brows knitted in confusion as his eyes flitted towards the h/c-haired girl. Y/n stood there, quietly swirling the hot liquid in her own mug. However, unlike him, she had a cup of hot cocoa in between her hands.

They were at another table reading once again, except it was break time for the time being.  "Yeah," This time he didn't bother to make a sarcastic remark; the topic was heavy and it definitely wasn't the time to be immature. Y/n's fingers tightened around the cup, "I'm surprised you didn't tweet something."

Her voice was small and it was clear that she was hesitant on bringing up such a sensitive topic in front of him. For some reason, he hated her hesitance. "Stop with the fucking shaky voice, alright? Besides, it wasn't worth tweeting about; talking about it on social media will only make it worse. It's been trending for a few days now anyway."

Bakugo paused for a moment, sipping his coffee. "And why didn't you tweet about it?"

Her childish nature showed through as a big grin spread on her lips, eyes sparkling. "You look at my account?" His breath hitched in his throat and he looked away, rolling his eyes with a passive-aggressive glare. "Absolutely not, I would never. Your annoying ass just shows up everywhere so I don't have a choice but to see them; makes me wish I was blind, honestly."

"Toph tease," The words left her lips in a quiet whisper, the reference slipping past him due to his lack of knowledge. Bakugo's red eyes flitted to her, still expecting an answer. Y/n shrugged, "Same as you, I guess. I just know Yaomomo reads about it enough, I don't need to be someone else who talks about it."

He seemed taken aback by her thinking process for a second but didn't bother retorting. Instead, he pursed his lips. "You two aren't arguing, are you?" Kirishima popped up, coming back with a coffee cup on his own. His t-shirt sleeve scrunched up as he brought the mug to his lips, drinking from it carefully as he studied his best friend and the girl beside him.

"We're way past the arguing stage," Y/n waved her hand dismissively. Bakugo, who was close to answering, looked at her with a confused look in his eyes. "I've determined that Bakugo is just so in love with me and my swag that he gets angry." She shrugged nonchalantly, suddenly shrieking when the blond dropped his coffee and lunged for her neck.

Kirishima quickly grabbed Bakugo, reeling him back as scolding words left his lips. 

"WHY WOULD YOU PULL ME BACK?!"

"You were going to commit homicide!"

"AND?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN AND—"

The argument continued, Sero and Denki watching from afar. Unlike the rest of them, they had opted for the donuts in the break room instead. Sero took another bite of the chocolate-covered donut, casting Denki a look. "So, are you going to bring her over here or me?" The black-haired boy tilted his head in question, making the blond shrug.

Sero blinked in confusion, "Denks, you good?" Denki snapped out of his momentary trance, quickly nodding as he took a bite of his strawberry donut. "Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, I spaced out; I was thinking of my other lines." Sero rolled his eyes, snorting as he fiddled with the soft treat in between his hands.

He didn't believe his friend's lie for a second, but he respected the boy's privacy enough to keep his mouth shut. "Do you still believe that?" Sero finished the last of his donut, popping his fingers into his mouth in order to get rid of the sticky chocolate. He cocked his head to the side quizzically.

"Believe what? In Buttered Noodles supremacy? Because of course, why wouldn't I—"

"—that's not what I meant."

Sero's eyes softened at the sight of Denki crushing his donut, the crumbs of the food drifting onto the floor. "You good, Denks?" He chewed on his bottom lip only to watch the usually bubbly boy toss his food into the trash and stride to one of the bathrooms. Feeling guilty, Sero chewed on his thumbnail, debating on going into the bathroom and breaking the stalls one by one.

"Flex tape!" Y/n called, running over to the black-haired boy. Sero rolled up the sleeves of his gray hoodie, glancing at his friend. "What's up, cult leader?" The tape-eating boy jokingly saluted her, making her giggle. His lips broke into a smile, the boy chuckling lightly. "I was just wondering if you knew where Denki was. He left his script in the breakroom."

She waved the manila folder in her hand whilst also holding out an orange, "I also got this." Sero cocked a brow in her direction. He was beyond confused, "From where? There weren't any oranges in the—" He was cut off by an angry roar, Bakugo finally escaping Kirishima's grasp as the blond blur made his way to the h/c-haired girl.

"Y/N, YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"BAKUGO, PREPARE TO BE BAGUETTE-D!"

The latter pulled a baguette out of seemingly nowhere before proceeding to run for her life. Surprisingly, yet unsurprisingly, Bakugo was quick to chase the girl out of the room. Kirishima sighed from a few feet away, running a hand through his bright red hair. "I'm going to go get Papa HH." The male sulked, making his way down the hall.

Sero glanced at the orange and then back at the script now in his hand that Y/n had tossed to him just in time. He turned his head back to the bathroom door, only to see Denki emerge just in time and paste himself against the wall like a painting, narrowly avoiding the blond and h/c blur that was L/n Y/n and Bakugo Katsuki.

Kaminari's chest heaved, his heart pounding against his ribs at the sudden fight or flight (more like flight or flight) response. His eyes slowly softened at the realization of who the blurs were, a broken look encompassing his expression. Sero frowned, watching him from afar before calling out his name.

He waved the orange and the manila folder, watching as Denki furrowed his brows at him.

"Hey, want to share this orange with me?"