irl

"HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET DENKS FALLS OFF THE STAGE?"

"I'd say fifty but I also want to bet. . . "

The conversation drowned out in the background as Y/n looked up ahead, watching as a few lights began to turn on. "Is the concert starting now?" She whined impatiently as Zada whacked her over the head. Having gotten tired of standing, Todoroki was holding her in a piggyback position.

"They're just setting up the stage; the concert doesn't start for another ten minutes."

Todoroki looked around briefly, his eyes running over the crowd. "Where's Bakugo? I thought you mention he'd be here." He glanced at Y/n. The h/c-haired girl seemed to be just as confused, shrugging. The dual-haired male was actually quite intrigued to meet Bakugo since he had been friends with Midoriya for so long.

On top of that, Bakugo had quite the. . . reputation in the fame industry, so he thought it'd be nice to meet one of his girlfriend's closest friends; he wasn't exactly able to meet him the night of the cast party. "He said he'd be here, but I'm not even sure where he is." Their questions were quickly answered by a muffled response.

"I've been here the whole fucking time."

"AH, WHAT THE FUCK—"

Y/n flailed her arms around as Todoroki glanced at the figure with a monotone look on his face. Y/n was still in panic mode, her eyes wide. "Oh, hello." Shoto dipped his head respectfully, still carrying his girlfriend. The actress gazed at her costar before poking him experimentally, watching as he scowled in response.

She stared at him studiously. His attire consisted of a gray sweater over light blue jeans, a black mask, and a black baseball cap hiding his hair and half of his face. Y/n was considerably popular but she never minded interacting with her fans, so it was odd to see him so. . . anonymous. "Okay, wanna be k-pop idol," Zada was the first to criticize him.

Katsuki swiftly swung in her direction but Todoroki smoothly stepped to the side. His eyes narrowed before Zada patted his shoulder as if reassuring him that it was all jokes. "Are you excited?" Y/n grinned at him childishly. Bakugo's heart softened the slightest bit at her ecstatic expression, but he only grunted in response.

Y/n nodded, "I'll take that as a yes."

Bakugo flitted his attention to Kirishima and Sero who were muttering amongst themselves.  "What the fuck are you two doing?" He finally announced. Both of them whipped their heads towards him. Sero ended up answering his question, a sheepish smile on his lips. "Betting on whether or not Denki will fall off the stage like that one Travis Scott clip."

It took all of Bakugo to not break into laughter, so he kept his lips pursed, stifling his snickers and nodding slowly. "Do you not like meeting your fans or something?" Y/n glanced at him briefly. The blond noticed how she eyed his mask, her fingers gradually inching towards his baseball cap.

He swatted her hand away and she pouted in response, recoiling her arm towards her chest. "Most of them aren't completely shitty, but some of them get. . . physical." He bitterly muttered, his eyes darting to the side. Y/n understood what he meant instantly; she hadn't experienced it herself, but Zada had complained about it before since she was dating Shoto.

People were even a bit nosy back in Bora Bora, so Todoroki had kept her glued to his side. "Well," Y/n boldly reached out, not sparing it a second thought. Her hand wrapped around his left one and he stared at her in surprise. "You have nothing to fear because I am here!" The girl exclaimed with a wide grin.

Bakugo was glad he was wearing a mask, the black covering overlapping his slight blush. "Where have I heard that before?" Sero muttered under his breath, blinking at Y/n before shrugging and starting a separate conversation with Kirishima again. "Sorry, excuse me," A soft voice mumbled and Shoto turned his head, setting his girlfriend down.

"Glad you could make it," His voice was smooth as he held out a hand to Yaoyorozu. She nodded with a small smile, making sure to introduce and greet everyone. However, Y/n offered her a hug instead and the black-haired female didn't hesitate to give her one back. "Nice to finally meet you," She dipped her head respectfully.

"Nice to meet you too!" Y/n shared her enthusiasm but opted to show it off in a childish manner. There was a sudden ring from the stage and they all looked up towards it, watching as Mina appeared out of nowhere. "HOSU," THe crowd screamed back, holding up their hands. "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!"

The screams only got louder and Yaomomo shot a grateful look to Kirishima who had cupped his hands over her ears. "Hey Hosu," Jiro waved, coming around from the curtains as she smiled and waved politely. The crowd shrieked louder in response and Jiro winced, nearly dropping the microphone.

"Shit, let's not keep them waiting for long, shall we?" Kyoka shot a smile towards Mina who quickly nodded in agreement. Mina settled behind the sound system and her keyboard, watching as Jiro picked up her guitar and slid her microphone into one of the stands. WIth shared glances, the concert started.

[SONGS: (for anyone interested)
blackout - breathe carolina
can you feel my heart - mothica (cover)
la di da - everglow
boca - dreamcatcher
outer science - IA
ghost rule - miku ]

"Lastly, we have one last surprise," Jiro turned her head to the side as a certain blond showed up. He shot a grin to the crowd who only yelled in response. He adjusted the mic that was strapped to his ear, "C'mon, I thought you'd be louder!" That only made them scream more and Kiri was quick to cover Yaomomo's ears again.

"This is dedicated to one special person, so, I hope this proves my feelings are real." Her voice was soft and calm, her eyes deadset on the crowd. She didn't want to hone in and find Yaomomo; for all she knew, her fans would follow her eyesight and stampede over there for her attention. "Here's our new song!" Denki stole Jiro's guitar, strumming it smoothly.

"Rewrite the Stars!"

inspired by that one tik tok by bushmonsterr where denki and jiro sang rewrite the stars </3