irl

please listen 2 the song <3 enjoy the extra long chap

BAKUGO'S LEFT HAND STROKED OVER his right, the rings clacking together as he repeated the movement. It was the only thing that seemed to ease his anxiety at the moment, other than Kirishima who was talking to him about something. At this point, he couldn't even tell what the one-sided conversation was about. "You can go off to your shitty girlfriend if you want," The blond blurted.

Kirishima looked surprised, pink dusting his cheeks. He chewed on his bottom lip, "How'd you know April was here?" Bakugo snorted and cocked his brow as if disappointed that Eijiro would believe he was so gullible in the first place. "You keep looking over to the bar and she looks back, just go."

"Are you sure—"

"—I'll be fine, Shitty Hair; go."

The redhead nodded sympathetically, patting his shoulder before moving towards the bar. Now sitting by himself, the blond kept his gaze pointed downward, uninterested in the crowd and the people around him. He only knew a handful of them seeing most of them were either assistants, cameramen, and some paparazzi scattered here and there.

"That was a stupid question to ask," His head turned up at the sound of a familiar voice, his red eyes spotting Y/n next to Zada and Todoroki. Having just arrived, Y/n sighed and looked over the crowd, sparing a glance at her best friend. "Thanks for driving me again," Todoroki just nodded, smiling.

"No problem, I'll be stealing your best friend for the rest of the night anyway."

Y/n gave him a childish thumbs-up and Zada rolled her eyes, snorting. She pointed at Y/n's phone before gesturing to her own, "Text or call me if you need me, okay? I doubt you can find me with this crowd." Y/n nodded in agreement. However, her response was beyond stupid (as usual).

"Yeah, I majored in assology, not spotting whores."

Zada punched her for that before pointing ahead, "There's your dick mission, go get 'em."

She shoved Y/n into the crowd, making the actress yelp. However, when Y/n turned to look back for her, Zada was long gone and so was Todoroki. The girl grit her teeth in a frustrated manner before fixing her dress, wandering over to where Zada pointed. Indeed, Bakugo sat there and surprisingly, he was staring at her too.

Y/n grinned playfully, "Do I look that sexy?"

Immediately, his brows knitted together and he scowled. "What? Fuck no. You're like a fucking trainwreck; it's a horrible sight to see but you can't look away." The h/c-haired actress pouted and dropped to sit beside him anyway. He glared at her some more but after realizing that she wasn't going to move, he ultimately gave up.

"Are you feeling any better?" She gazed at him and he tilted his head. "Huh?" The blond was confused as to what she was talking about but quickly understood. Y/n was clearly talking about what happened the other day on set, the topic only making him tenser. He sighed, "I'm fucking fine."

Y/n nodded, beginning to kick her legs as if she was a child. Bakugo glanced at her, but she didn't notice his stare, her eyes settling on the stars above them. It was pretty nice for a rooftop cast party and the weather was perfect for it too; it was cool, but it wasn't too windy. "The stars are really pretty," She mumbled.

He tilted his head up, eyes locking onto the sky briefly before he turned his attention to the bar. "They aren't that fucking pretty," Y/n frowned at him, smacking his shoulder lightly. "No star slander here," He rolled his eyes at her reprimand, not even bothering to say anything else afterward.