bonus: lemon

"I CAN'T GO ANOTHER ONE, I'M EXHAUSTED."

"That's because you're a coward, now eat it."

"It smells sour, like funky."

Kirishima blinked, standing at his friend's doorstep. Denki had tagged along with him since they were planning to help Bakugo and Y/n move into their new house, but it seemed like the latter had other plans. "Are they. . . " He trailed off, red scattering across his face as he glanced at the blond and then back at the door.

"Did she sound like this when you—"

"—I say we just break down the door and pray to Jesus."

Kaminari spoke up, already seeming to regret his choices. Kirishima took a deep breath, preparing to knock, but Denki didn't waste a second. He swallowed whatever pride he had left and set his hand on the door handle, swinging it open. What they walked into next was something neither of them could've prepared for.

Sitting on the kitchen counter was Y/n, something in her mouth. Bakugo was crouched down in front of her, his red eyes instantly darting to his friends. Denki let out a scream of horror and brought out his water bottle, swinging it in a cross-motion before swinging it at them. "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!"

Y/n yelped and moved to the side as it smacked against the wall right near her. Bakugo glanced at his wife and then at her best friend. "Are you fucking crazy?!" Denki's jaw fell slack, staring at Bakugo. He pointed to Y/n and then back at to the riled-up blond. "AM I CRAZY? YOU TWO CALLED US OVER TO HELP YOU SETTLE IN AND Y'ALL ARE DOING THE DO IN THE KITCHEN!"

Y/n grew more flustered, spitting out whatever she had in her mouth. "WHAT?!"

Kirishima, who had been frozen until now, held up the painting supplies. "Are you two. . . not. . . doing the do?" He swallowed harshly, red eyes studying the situation silently. Bakugo fixed his shirt, having been shirtless up until this point. He glared at the two and shook his head swiftly. "No, the fuck? We were having a lemon eating competition."

He helped his wife down from the counter and that's when the two held up the yellow fruits in their hands. Y/n even gestured to a white bowl tucked away on the counter that was filled with lemons. "Wait, then why were you crouched in front of her legs like that?" Bakugo tossed his water bottle back to him and Denki screeched.

Kirishima, being the manly friend he is, caught it in his free hand. "Because I dropped mine," He kicked something on the floor, watching as it bounced from the cabinets before he swiftly caught it in his right hand. Y/n's jaw dropped at that. Hot. Denki looked at his friend's clearly lovestruck expression and then back at Kirishima.

"Glad we didn't kick your door down then,"

"YOU ALMOST WHAT?!"

Bakugo's anger instantly dissipated when Y/n set a hand on his shoulder and turned her attention to Kirishima and Kaminari. "Are we not going to mention the fact that," They all turned to her in unison, interested in what she had to say. "DENKI THREW A WHOLE METAL WATER BOTTLE AT ME! NONETHELESS, IT'S MY BUTTERS MERCH!"

Bakugo's anger instantly returned and his eyes met Denki's briefly. He could hear Y/n sigh softly in the background, mentioning how Kaminari had damaged the backsplash of their kitchen as well. "Denks, I'm going to—" Kirishima cut him off swiftly and pushed past Denki, setting the paint cans and paintbrushes on the floor.

"Y'know, painting can be very therapeutic,"

"LET ME FINISH MY FUCKING—"

"—huh, I gave your mom the leash back, but I might have to call her to get it back. . . "