bonus: coming out

idk if any of u caught it in the epilogue but i hinted at y/n being lgbt ;] did it bc ik a lot of my readers are fruity so <33

BAKUGO WAS STUPID. That was a given. Hell, he married Y/n of all people. However, that's a point to attack him about another time. A script on his lap, he sat with one leg crossed over the other as he chewed on his bottom lip in contemplation. Missy sat next to him, fast asleep while Buttered Noodles was busying himself with a lick mat Bakugo had made for him.

"Katsu curry!" Y/n called out, holding a box behind her as she skipped down the stairs. Her steps didn't seem to disturb Missy though, who was still asleep. Butters had looked up, blinked at his owner, and then went back to entertaining himself. Bakugo let out a grunt in response, his eyes darting to her briefly and then back to the paper in front of him.

Y/n had learned over time that this meant 'huh?'.

He didn't show it, but he was curious about what she had to say. "I have something to show you," She said cheerily, finally making him lookup. He blinked at her confusedly, not understanding why her hands were behind her back. Her brows were furrowed in nervousness too and he grew slightly concerned.

"You look like you're about to shit yourself,"

"Oh, you recognize that look, Katsuki? I wonder why. . . "

He scrunched his nose at her. Whenever he would insult her, she would always reciprocate it in a sexual or disgusting manner. However, he put up with it anyway; he loved her too much to divorce her over something like that. Plus, Mitsuki absolutely adored her and how she 'kept Katsuki in line'.

Bakugo set his script next to him, hand reaching over to pet the space between Missy's ears. Y/n's eyes trailed over to his hands briefly before she cleared her throat, tensing slightly before bringing out a plastic box. He only grew more confused, seeing a y/s flag painted across the cookie with frosting.

"You are what you eat," 

She suddenly shoved the cookie in her mouth. She quickly grew to regret it as she coughed, slamming a fist against her chest and scrunching her nose in frustration. "Are. . . are you choking?" He asked awkwardly, already getting up. Y/n paused for a moment before shaking her head, making a drinking motion.

The blond snickered at her but went to get a glass of water for her anyway, passing it to her. "You could've just told me your damn 'secret' bluntly," He raised an eyebrow at her, an amused grin on his lips. Y/n coughed again, practically chugging the water to soothe her throat. By now, Missy had woken up, sleepy eyes blinking at her owners before she gave a dog-like smile.

"I like being dramatic,"

"No shit."

She finished her water, coughing once more before glancing back at him. "So?"

He mocked her, raising both brows at her. "So?" He strode back to the couch, plopping onto one of the seats. Missy looked up at the sound but immediately went back to playfully bothering her cat brother. "You're y/s but that doesn't really change anything. We're still married nonetheless and your ass is flat," Bakugo shrugged lazily.

"Unless your pronouns are different or something," His eyes flicked up and she could tell he was pretty concerned. Her heart hammered in her chest briefly, brows knitting together in both confusion and concern. "That means I'd have to change how I address you and shit." He spoke casually.

Y/n smiled brightly and tossed herself onto his lap, knocking the script out of his hand. "AW, KATSUKI!" Missy barked at her shout, her tail wagging furiously. It hit Buttered Noodles a few times in the face and the cat meowed, jumping up onto the coffee table. Bakugo grunted, wrapping an arm around his wife anyway.

"I'm surprised you let me call your ass flat,"

"This is the one time I'll let it slide because you're being sweet,"

He scrunched his nose at her but didn't bother pushing her away when she beamed at him. Y/n pushed up towards him slightly, kissing his cheek before dropping her head back to his chest. "So, you're really not that bothered?" He cocked a brow at her, confused as to why she would care so heavily about his opinion anyway.

"Why should I be bothered? It's your damn life; I'm not that shitty."

She grinned further at that and he groaned, moving to grab his script again to avoid her little puppy eyes look. "Katsuki," Y/n called out like a whiny child, making him whack her on the top of the head with his manila folder. She yelped at that, swatting at his cheek. The two glared at one another briefly before she laid back in his hold.

"I love you," Y/n sang out, grinning from ear-to-ear since she knew it would get on his nerves. Bakugo didn't respond and Y/n repeated herself, only spurring Missy into a mini howling session. The golden retriever quieted, however, when Bakugo made a 'down' motion. She dropped onto the floor, laying down as her tail swishing slightly. 

"Guess what?" The blond turned his head towards his wife, a small smile on his face. She beamed up at him, expecting something sweet in return. Instead, he set his fingers on her jaw and pulled her closer slightly. He set his lips near her ear before whispering something in return. 

"Your ass is flat."