irl

"STOP," Y/n coughed lightly, covering her mouth with her hand as she leaned against the table. She had just managed to escape the dressing room, her costume designer's assistant chasing behind her in order to catch the ends of the ribbon that were attached to her outfit. "Y/n, come here, the ribbon's still a bit loose!" Miyuki exclaimed.

Y/n shook her head rapidly, still attempting to regain her breath. The kimono restricted her movement a little and it didn't help that the assistant insisted on tying it so tightly. "No, you keep pulling too hard." She mumbled, managing to grab the ends herself and wrap them around her torso before tying it to her front.

Before she could, the assistant snatched it from her and tried to knot it herself. Y/n, still feeling tired from the little escape, tried to wrench it out of her grip. "Stop it, stop it!" The girl attempted to pull the ribbon away from her, trying to give herself some more breathing room. "You keep tying it too tightly!"

Bakugo blinked, overhearing the commotion as he arrived around the corner. His makeup artist followed behind him, confused as well with the makeup brush held midair. "I'll be back," He muttered reassuringly as she just nodded and went back to the makeup booth. He turned the corner, seeing Y/n practically suffocating as Miyuki pulled her ribbon harshly.

"Quit it! She can't breathe! If I want her to die I'd rather it be from my own hands!"

He tugged the knot loose, taking away the cloth entirely as Miyuki frowned. "She needs to look perfect for the scene—" Bakugo cut her off quickly, eyes narrowed angrily. "—and she looks fine as it is. She doesn't need to look a certain way to appeal to an audience. Besides, you're a fucking assistant, so know your place."

He pulled his lips into a scowl and Miyuki turned around, shouting for the costume designer who arrived at her call. He seemed equally confused, a few clipboards in his hand as a few jackets hung over his shoulder. Miyuki showed him her clipboard, "I keep trying to fix Y/n's costume, but she keeps running away!"

The costume designer looked at Miyuki like she was stupid and then back at the clipboard, "Do you not know how to read? That isn't Y/n's costume measurements. No wonder she keeps running away! Learn to flip the page, Miyuki." He said harshly, forcing Miyuki to pass over the obi to Y/n before pulling her away to scold her some more.

"Thank you," Y/n sighed in relief, glancing briefly at Bakugo. He barely met her own gaze, taking a quick look at the ribbon before moving it around her torso smoothly. He brought it back to her front, adding the finishing touch to her kimono by tying it himself, only backing away to let her fix the obi onto herself. It gripped her figure firmly, but it wasn't restricting.

She paused, her eyes falling onto his hands. His fingers were sturdy, veins running over the top of them as they threaded over the rest of his arms, climbing up to his forearms and. . . "What are you looking at?" Y/n was snapped out of her thirst phase, the girl wildly blinking as she swallowed harshly.

"You said you wanted to kill me by your own hands, so I was just admiring your hands!"

She offered pathetically. Bakugo stared at her briefly before clicking his tongue, shaking his head at her before his eyes flicked over to the hill in front of them. Today's filming was a bit different and involved a fireworks show, so they had to bring a large tent for the actors instead of shooting scenes inside the building.

"Are you excited about the fireworks?" Y/n asked childishly, her eyes flitting towards his figure. He shrugged apathetically, not caring for them that much. "Not really. I don't go to these things often and I don't know how Missy will react." She knew better than to ask directly, but it was clear that Bakugo was worried about his dog.

A lot of dogs were known to be anxious about fireworks and loud popping sounds in general, so it was no surprise that he'd be so concerned about Missy. "I can try asking Zada to see if she has any spare dog earmuffs? She has some for Snowflake but. . . " Bakugo shook his head curtly, chewing on his bottom lip thoughtfully.

"Snowflake's too fuckin' puny,"

Y/n thought over it before suddenly coming up with an idea, running back to her dressing room before dashing out to ask Sero to get her a pair of scissors. After about five minutes to herself, she returned with what looked like a stretchy pink cloth. "What about these?" She held up a piece of her cut-up sock that was luckily laundered.

Bakugo blinked, taking it from her hand. "Missy!" He called out, watching as the golden retriever instantly came over to him at the sound of her name. Her tail was wagging, jaws open in the cutest smile ever as her brown eyes admired him. Y/n watched as he bent down to slide the makeshift earmuffs over his dog's ears.

His hands caught her eyes again and she swore she drooled a bit, eyes wide as she studied his veins, lengthy fingers, and imagined all that they were capable of. "Ah, so you called her. I was still grooming her, y'know?" Zada muttered, a bit annoyed. Even though she was Y/n's assistant, she insisted on helping Missy's appointed groomer.

Bakugo didn't even bother apologizing, more focused on his fur baby. "I don't know if this will—"

"—what is that?" PapaHH paused midstep, pointing at the pink sock over Missy's ears. The golden retriever just looked over at him with a big smile, her tail still swishing against the floor as she sat. "It's an earmuff for dogs made out of my so—" He didn't even let Y/n finish his sentence, his lips pursed as he thought it over for a moment.

There was a moment of silence before he officially spoke up, "Well, that's cute as fuck and you're going to have to give Bakugo that midscene to put on Missy. It isn't in the script, but I trust you two to improvise it." As Bakugo nodded professionally, Y/n had given her director a silly salute instead.

Bakugo removed the cloth, handing it over to Y/n as she once again, gazed at his hands. Zada caught her line of sight and turned her head to the side, snickering. She was probably thinking about how sexy Todoroki's hands looked in comparison. As if on cue, Bakugo's makeup artist appeared, an annoyed expression on her face.

"YAH, BAKUGO KATSUKI! I STILL HAVE TO FIX YOUR EYESHADOW!"