thank you

before i start being sappy: everyone that has read up until this point is seggsy and swag.

in all honesty, this is probably the most i've been vulnerable with fanfic even though it's all shits and giggles. y/n is completely based on me-- especially with how impulsive she was and how she'd freak out over anything but manage to formulate her confession (of all things) perfectly. when i first started writing tv wife, i was in a terrible place mentally. being able to prioritize myself and acknowledge myself as a person was something that helped me recover. most of you may not know this, but this book was on hiatus for a bit and that's when i spent the most time healing since quarantine treated me like shit. i never thought i'd get so attached to a book but i go to sleep wondering if i should publish another chapter and waking up wondering what else i have to write for this book to reach its epilogue. however, i'm sitting here now and procrastinating writing the epilogue even though it's the last part i have to type.

to everyone who waited during that hiatus, thank you. to everyone who clicked instantly when it was updated, thank you. to everyone who stopped mid-eating and sleeping (a lot of you said that lol), thank you. to those who couldn't click on the notification because they were in school, thank you (sorry for distracting you too haha). i'm so glad to know that this book blew up as much as it did and i owe so much to you all and everyone who made this book possible: zada, jera, ami, april, cin, and ro. i'm honestly not else what sure i should say, but all i can hope is that this book has been a rollercoaster worth riding and i'm glad you took an interest in it. i hope the ending paid off and i hope all of you enjoyed the absolute mess i created whether it was sero eating flex tape, zada randomly pulling out baguettes, buttered noodles. . . well, the list is endless.

feel free 2 comment what part was your favorite though :) i'll try to reply to all of your comments! if you ever wanna chat, my discord server is open and the link is in my bio! <3

what it looked like in the beginning stages of tv wife lol + bits of the old storyline that i ended up skipping over entirely and improvising