irl

"WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?"

He spoke gruffly, arms crossed against his chest as his eyebrows were raised towards Y/n. The female, obviously offended, let out a dramatic gasp before jabbing her finger towards his torso. "Excuse you, I'm sorry for caring about my costar when the coward went awol and dropped off the map!"

"I did not—"

"—you left me midconversation, you wimp! And then I had to get the rest of the story from Ami and the others. Even now that I know you're refusing to come to set and face the issue yourself; you made the decision to get close to me and be vulnerable with me in the first place about this, so don't you dare push me away now."

Bakugo stayed silent, watching as she continued to ramble anyway. "Nonetheless, fuck Midoriya!" His red eyes widened and he felt his heart hammer in his chest. For some reason, hearing her curse out the one person that he hated endlessly made her so much more attractive.

Y/n suddenly whirled around, her eyes locking onto his. "He has no part in the set and he's just as his role says; he's a damn extra, he has no right to harass you now and for you to let him push you into this corner isn't like you at all. The Bakugo I know would've thrown a right hook before Denks did."

Still, the blond stayed silent. Y/n sighed and plopped onto the couch, setting her head in her hands. "I put you through so much: the driving, the drinking, the incessant arguments, and you didn't complain once. And trust me, I'm trying to be understanding about this, but what's the point of understanding if you won't do anything to move on from it?"

Katsuki watched her carefully, now realizing what her points were. He ran his tongue over his lips contemplatively, his eyes darting to her as she looked away from him entirely. He was the one dwelling on about this incident (not that Midoriya wasn't either). However, he was letting it control him up until this point.

Sure, Izuku had ruined him entirely, but that was years ago. Nonetheless, would Bakugo really be a loser and allow such a puny little bitch to control every aspect of his life up until this point? Above all, just as she had said, fuck Midoriya. He had no right to butt into Bakugo's life when he was actually feeling happy and stable again.

"Are you going to talk to me or do I have to make ass jokes for you to respond?"

Bakugo's attention flitted to her again. Y/n seemed a bit nervous, clearly apprehensive on what his response would be, but there wasn't a glint of regret in her eyes. They both knew that he needed to hear this and it wouldn't sound right coming from anyone else. Y/n stood up, suddenly looking behind her.

"I think this is a great moment to acknowledge that I do have an ass—"

Bakugo quickly grasped her wrists, holding them firmly. She gulped slightly when he moved forward, pressing her against a wall. "You're really fucking annoying," He muttered bitterly, his red eyes glancing at her, her lips, and then back at her. Y/n felt her cheeks heat up under his gaze. ASDFGHJKLAHSDGFA.

He blinked at her wearily, his eyes flicking towards her lips one last time before he pulled away and let go. "Did PapaHH say anything?" Y/n glanced at her wrists, realizing they were hardly marked. She could still feel the heat of her hands on his and she rubbed them some more, finally answering his question afterward.

"Well, he said that he gave us a break long enough to figure all of this out, but we still have to go back and film the last episode."

The blond's eyes landed on her again and spoke quietly. "I'm glad we're getting a second season."

"Why is that?"

"Because your presence isn't entirely shitty."

Good enough, Katsuki. He applauded himself in his head, watching as her expression went from a confused one to a happy one. "Ah, really? I bet you'll love my cat." Bakugo was a bit ashamed when his face turned a bright red, his mind jumping to the gutter instantly. However, Y/n was clueless and waved her hand in front of his face.

"Bakugo. . . ?"

He caught her wrist after a few moments and he chewed on his bottom lip, glaring at her silently. "Do you ever shut up?" Y/n grinned cheekily, "Nope, but that's what makes my presence not 'entirely shitty'." He grumbled, letting go of her again. Her remarks annoyed him and although he'd never admit it, he missed it.

He missed her.

"C'mon, a girl needs her husband back," His brows instantly furrowed at her remark and he looked at her. Is she stupid? Bakugo gazed at her, completely confused as to what she meant. "Y'know, Yua can't complete the show without her husband. Nonetheless, without their dog," Suddenly, she paused, whirling her head around.

"Where is Missy?"

"Probably sleeping. She's a heavy sleeper," He mumbled, his eyes darting upstairs briefly before landing on his costar again. Y/n pouted at that, letting out a disheartened sigh afterward. "Guess I don't have to use the stupid leash and collar," Y/n glanced over at the couch where the said items laid.

He cocked a brow at her, a scowl shaping his lips. "Did you want to use them?"

She wiggled her brows at him, "Oh, kinky."

Bakugo rolled his eyes, grasping her wrist again and pushing her against the wall. A small yelp left her and he chuckled softly, clearly enjoying the fact that she was both surprised and flustered. "Also, quit calling me like we're shitty strangers," He muttered, his eyes locking with hers.

She stared at him, debating on moving and pinning him to the wall instead. And although she attempted, it was fruitless and Bakugo had merely looked at her like she was stupid. "I literally have no idea what you're talking about—"

"—call me Katsuki."

He finally let go of her, a slight weight lifting off his shoulders. For some reason, it felt relieving to watch her nod in response. First name basis, after how long? Y/n hadn't noticed up until then (having been used to it until now). There were a few beats of silence before Y/n turned her attention to the front of the house at the sound of Kirishima's car honking.

"Well, it's time for me to go since you won't acknowledge how prominent my ass is—"

He caught her wrist again and Y/n short-circuited. LITERALLY WHAT NATIONAL HOLIDAY IS IT WHERE A HOT MAN CONSTANTLY GRABS MY WRISTS? WHY CAN'T IT BE LIKE THIS EVERY DAY? DON'T BE SHY AND RAIL ME, KATSU CURRY <333 "If I'm considered your on-set husband, what does that make you?"

Y/n blinked, realizing what he meant before responding. Deciding to make a way cooler name for herself, she grinned at him cheekily.

"Your TV wife, of course!"

it is 2 am and i just got home 🕴