bonus: headcanons

BUCKLE UP BITCHES I'M BACK *cue bakugo's car accident joke lol*

⇨ bakugo absolutely kicks your ass at any gamepigeon game. if you're lucky enough, you'll beat him at penguins, but you'll definitely hear an angry scream in the living room while you're kicking your feet on the bed in victory.

⇨ if you're busy and on set (though it's rare for you to take acting chances anyway), he'll buy you a coffee truck or bring you food on set even though they typically have food for all the staff/actors anyway.

⇨ he played roblox with you once and he'll never do it again. not because he hates it, but you were scared he would like terrorizing kids more than he loved you; you couldn't start your newlywed life with an unhealthy addiction.

⇨ you still make jokes that makes bakugo wish you were six feet under.

⇨ he cooks a LOT because you're practically useless in the kitchen. he doesn't mind it anyway though considering cooking is a passion he'll never admit to.

⇨ if the pets are sick this man will not let you do a single thing. 1) you might mess up something and 2) because he is the world's best pet dad. he will not let anyone take his precious pet children to the vet except himself; will he call in sick to his own job just to take missy and butters to the vet for the sniffles? abso-fucking-lutely.

⇨ this man will WWE your ass. you will not live a single week in peace without getting bautista bombed twice. he always says it's because you annoy him so much but in all honesty, he's just too stubborn to flop on top of you and ask for cuddles, so he'd rather aggressively (yet not fatally) slam you onto the ground.

⇨ he learned how to do your hair just for you; especially when you were on your period and were a crying mess. expect to get your own supplies and stuff (if you asked him, he'd probably text kiri to get them), but he would quietly take care of you by making food, bringing you heat packs, whatever you needed.

⇨ speaking of quietly taking care of you, bakugo is an incredibly quiet lover. aside from bautista bombing you, he doesn't do much. silent reaches for your hand, small moments where his head drops onto your shoulder while you're reading a webtoon, him silently tugging you closer while you two watch movies as he knows you're going to fall asleep on him soon nonetheless.

⇨ you don't know how to do chores or do taxes? this mother fucker will not care for a single excuse. you can't not do your taxes properly because math is boring (typically ojiro took care of that stuff for you, but now you have a husband so might as well give him that task). he will wordlessly shove a vacuum in your hands and expect you to clean.

⇨ he's learning to drive. . . again. he could always drive fairly comfortably (after the accident, kiri had helped him for the most part), but he found it much safer and felt more reassured with you in the passenger's seat. his subconscience would take care of the driving, but you kept him at ease. plus you love late night drives, so it's not uncommon for you two to drive around at midnight.

⇨ for a long time, bakugo was very against the idea of having pets on the bed because he absolutely hated having pet hair everywhere (no, even missy wasn't allowed). however, you've refused to go to bed without cuddling butters on said bed. initially he had left and gone to sleep in the guest bedroom, but he missed your warmth, so he reluctantly let you do whatever as long as he got to hold you or you held him.