irl

JANUARY FIFTH. The last filming day for Hentai Haven. It was pretty cold and they had been filming the last scene outside, so Y/n was bundled up, nose scrunched up from the bitter winds. Her figure was cuddled up against her boyfriend who didn't seem bothered in the slightest, his arm wrapped around her shoulders.

Bakugo had learned the hard way that a cold Y/n meant a cuddly Y/n and that eventually led to her becoming sleepy from the warmth of his hold. "I'm tired," She complained quietly, her cheek pressed against the sleeve of his jacket. He stayed quiet, more focused on PapaHH's words as he talked with one of the head editors before turning to face the actors and assistants.

"Stay awake for a little longer, c'mon," His voice was soft as he nudged his girlfriend awake. Y/n blinked tiredly but tried to pay attention anyway. She yawned, eyes slightly glazed over as she stared at their director. PapaHH clasped his hands together before bowing gratefully at them, everyone seeming shocked at his actions.

"Thank you for this successful second season and this amazing series. I can't thank you all enough for the effort you put in and the work you do. Most of you are aware, but for those who aren't, this series was based on the love story with my wife. Unfortunately, she passed away two months ago, but I appreciate the people who worked hard and supported me endlessly."

Y/n smiled at that, tugging at Bakugo's arm ever so lightly. He didn't respond, but he understood what she meant. They had found out during their mini Thanksgiving vacation and had rushed back to check on him; nonetheless, they had stumbled upon him twice while he cried his heart out.

"I'm grateful my wife got to at least see season one and I'm especially grateful for our two protagonists," He smiled warmly at the blond and sleepy h/c-haired girl that clung onto him. The two bowed in response, thankful that their director had given them such an opportunity. "I'm especially glad the second season's script had prettier font!" Y/n cheered.

The staff laughed at her commentary and even PapaHH seemed amused. "Yes, you two have also kept everything. . . very entertaining." He said, eyes darting to Bakugo briefly. The blond scowled in response before looking away, clearly embarrassed. "I don't want to keep you all any longer, so feel free to head home. Please await the release of the final season."

Y/n had already begun to nod off, her eyes closing. "Stay awake, shithead. You changed, but your damn makeup isn't off yet." He muttered, brows furrowed as he glanced at the eyeshadow that was glued to his girlfriend's eyelids. The sleepy girl lifted one of her sleeves, weakly smacking him in the face with it.

"Shush, I'm trying to sleep,"

"I'm trying to get you to get off your ass,"

Bakugo hissed bitterly, grabbing her sleeve and pulling it to her side. They made their way into the temporary costume unit as Y/n's makeup artist smiled at him briefly. She found it amusing to see Y/n lean her full body weight onto her boyfriend, too exhausted to even process what was going on around her.

With a few gentle swipes, Y/n's makeup was wiped off and she groaned. "Katsuki, carry me," Her eyes were still shut and like an expectant child, she held her arms up. For a moment, Bakugo truly debated on simply smacking his girlfriend awake or actually kindly picking her up and then eventually ditching her somewhere she could nap.

Instead, he chose a mixture of the two.

"You have legs, you can walk," He retorted shortly, running his hand through his hair briefly with his free hand. Y/n opened her eyes, a glare prevalent on her expression as she suddenly dropped to the ground in front of him. Sitting on her butt, she refused to get up. "Oh no, my legs don't work. You'd be a bad boyfriend if you don't help me up right now."

She crossed her arms defiantly and Bakugo glared back at her. "Get off your ass."

"Oh, so you admit that I have an ass now?"

There were a few moments of silence as the two just gazed at one another. "If you say that I have a fat ass—" She didn't get to finish her sentence as he crouched in front of her. He swiftly flicked her forehead, clicking his tongue. "You're really fucking annoying," Y/n was about to reply with an insult of her own, but she looked up only to face his back.

"If this is some weird sex position you're into—"

"—just get on my back," His face glowed red as she looped her arms around his neck, allowing her to easily piggyback him. She hummed, clearly content as he made his way back to the others, scowling at Kirishima when the redhead smiled at him with a knowing look. "Good horsey," Zada teased, patting Bakugo's head.

If Y/n wasn't on his back, the blond would've probably swung at her. "I'll drive her shitty self home," He muttered to his girlfriend's assistant. Zada took a sip from her water bottle, nodding understandingly. "That's fine, I was gonna plan wedding stuff with Shoto anyway." She said, turning her head when Kirishima swung an arm around her shoulders.

"Speaking of, congrats to the whole engagement thing. Do you two have any idea what the wedding theme will be?" His brows were knitted together in curiousity. Bakugo couldn't hide it either; he was pretty curious. Plus, he liked designing and fashion in general, but he would never admit that outloud.

"Not really. Believe it or not, Shoto has no fashion sense aside from his modeling career, so I'm more concerned about his suit than I am about my own dress." Zada cocked a brow at the two of them, making Eijiro laugh softly. She turned her attention back to Bakugo and patted his head again, grinning mischeviously.

"Anyway, go take your anti-black self and Y/n home now. Don't keep her up too late," Zada snickered as Bakugo gave her his usual gremlin scowl, ditching the two of them and walking off to the parking lot. As soon as he set her in the passenger's seat, he buckled her sleeping form before getting into the driver's seat beside her.

He let out a sigh, briefly looking at her before putting the vehicle into drive.

He wasn't sure if it was her presence or because of his growing comfortability in cars, but for once, he felt safe inside his own vehicle.