irl

"Y-YOU KNOW HIS PASSCODE?"

Kirishima nodded, hand tightly grasping Y/n's. After all, he had practically kidnapped the female from her own apartment. According to him, they were doing their own little manhunt to find Bakugo since the sulking blond was a little too adamant about hiding out. They were currently at his house in Japan.

It was small and simple, having modern touches with a digital passcode at the very front that unlocked the door. However, it was fruitless. Kirishima's jaw dropped, watching as the security system rejected the pin he put in. "BAKUBRO, YOU COWARD!" He yelled, facing up towards one of the windows.

"Did he even hear—"

"—no, but he has security cameras, so he'll get angry at me at some point."

"Where are we going now?"

"His agency,"

Kirishima clearly didn't want to waste any time. Once the two were in the car, Kirishima turned it on and immediately sped down the road (abiding by the laws along the way, of course). As soon as they parked, he stuffed his keys into his pockets, muttering something about how Bakugo was too old to play hide-and-seek.

Y/n followed after him, confused as to why she was tagging along anyway. She glanced up at the agency briefly as it boldly read 'Wings Agency'. Blinking in confusion, she followed after the redhead, quickly realizing why the agency name was familiar. It was founded by Takami Keigo, a popular food reviewer and chicken wing enthusiast on the YouTube platform.

It was new, but seemed to be thriving well in comparison to its competitors. "Tokoyami Fumikage, please," Kirishima spoke politely towards the front desk lady who apologized, stating that the manager was in a meeting and that the redhead would have to talk to his assistant instead.

Y/n's jaw dropped, watching as a figure appeared. She was wearing the typical office attire aside from the fact that her curly hair was set free around her face. She tried to seem professional but Y/n had to stifle laughter as the person missed one stair. Then two. Then three. You get the gist. Rowan (Ro) practically rolled down the stairs before coming to a stop.

She stood up, sheepishly smiling before brushing it off as if nothing happened. "Sorry, my husband's in a meeting at the moment. Is there anything I can help you two with?" Kirishima even seemed to be in awe. His jaw fell slack, red eyes wide as he pointed to the top of the stairs and then back to where she stood in front of them now.

"You just—"

"—darling?"

Fumikage appeared at the top, seemingly done with his meeting. Panic laced his expression before he realized what was going on, smoothly descending from the stairs (unlike his partner) and standing across from Kirishima and Y/n. "I thought you were in a meeting," Eijiro muttered, tilting his head confusedly.

"Well, when you hear a bunch of thumps near the stairs and remember that you have an accident-prone significant other, you tend to panic and cut a meeting short too." Tokoyami briefly explained, smiling politely afterward as he put an arm around her waist. Just as his wife asked, he questioned the two the same way.

"Ah, well, Bakugo told me he'd be taking a few days off due to the media. We're trying to calm it now, but it isn't as easy as paying the accounts to quiet down a bit anymore. . . either way, he hasn't said anything otherwise. He hasn't had any recent travel expenses either, so he should still be available at his own home."

Tokoyami was pretty confused himself but was left even more confused when Kirishima simply thanked him and dragged the actress behind him. "Where are we going this time?" Y/n asked. She was a little upset (quite understandably) considering all she wanted was to get a nice warm bagel and then see about confronting her costar herself.

However, as soon as she walked out of her apartment complex, Kirishima had kidnapped her. "We're going to the house of the one person other than you who can get him out of this bullshit," Y/n turned to him, gazing at him curiously. Eijiro toothily grinned at Y/n, seeming a little too excited for his own good.

"His parents."

To their luck, Mitsuki had just been returning home from grocery shopping. As soon as Kirishima got out of the car and greeted her as 'Mrs. Bakugo', Y/n's figure froze and her jaw fell slack. Milf. She blinked wildly before following after the two, watching as Kirishima helped Mitsuki with her groceries.

"Thank you, you two. Say, Eijiro, how is my little shit? He hasn't called very much in the last day or two and we've seen how the media's been. Has he been any more open with you?"

Eijiro, as if knowing the absolute hell this would cause, smiled brightly and shook his head. "I'm afraid not, ma'am." Mitsuki froze in her steps and for a second, Y/n swore that she could see the light. She had never seen so much hellfire radiate from a woman other than Zada. "Now, Eijiro, you are going to drive me to my beloved brat's house so Y/n can get him out of his stupid emo phase,"

She sweetly smiled at Y/n who foolishly smiled back, more out of fear than actual gratitude of being acknowledged. "Love your work, sweetie, and thank you for keeping my idiot in line," Y/n nodded, doing a stupid salute motion instead of thanking her normally. Mitsuki laughed softly at that before gesturing for them to get into Kirishima's car.

In all honesty, this entire day had been a bit of a doozy. All Y/n wanted was a bagel and now she was playing a goose chase with her costar, her costar's mother, and her costar's best friend. If Kirishima was going to get Bakugo mad at him, Y/n figured a Mitsuki vs. Bakugo match-up would be the end of the world as she knew it.

"If he doesn't get out from your words, feel free to leash him out, sweetie."

Kirishima tossed a leash and harness to Y/n, the two finally settling down from their whirlwind trip as Mitsuki strode to the front door. Not wasting another second, she raised her fist against it and pounded on it repeatedly. "BAKUGO FUCKING KATSUKI, OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR AND STOP ACTING LIKE A STUPID COWARD! MAMA AIN'T RAISE NO BITCH!"

It was only five more minutes of this before the door miraculously swung open, the mother and son duo arguing incessantly for a few minutes before Mitsuki gestured to Y/n. The h/c-haired girl blinked, awkwardly holding up a leash and a harness. Bakugo stared at her briefly, grumbling to his mother, only to be told off again.

"Feel free to raid his kitchen, sweetheart," Mitsuki calmly passed by Y/n, tapping her cheek twice in a comforting manner before walking towards Kirishima. Y/n blanched slightly, watching as Bakugo's expression hardened at the sight of her holding a leash and a harness of all things. "You're not going to fucking need that, y'know?"

"I don't know your kinks—"

"—quit being stupid and come in."

And like that, the door shut behind her.

sorry 4 making a lot of u cry bc of the last chapter but i like giving my readers pain </3