irl

"SCRIPT STEALER," Y/n muttered, grabbing the manila folder and sliding it into her tote bag as she took a seat beside him. Bakugo didn't respond, his eyes trained on her briefly before he moved to change the song that was playing. Thunderous by Stray Kids started playing and Y/n perked up.

Ever since Y/n had found out he listened to K-pop, she had gotten into a bit as well just out of curiosity and as a conversation topic. "Who's your bias in Stray Kids?" She asked suddenly, making him nearly brake out of surprise. He glanced at her, watching her put on her seatbelt before he answered.

"Don't have one,"

"Then who is your bias?"

The blond fell silent and Y/n pouted, slumping in her seat. She thought he wouldn't answer her question whatsoever, but he responded after a bit. "Jaehyun from NCT," Y/n's brows furrowed at that and she paused for a moment to look him up. After a bit of scrolling, her eyes darted to him. "Y'know the people who typically like him are hard stans and hard stans are—"

"—I know what hard stans are," His cheeks grew slightly pink and he readjusted his grip on the steering wheel. They passed a few more lights before Bakugo spoke up, the car rolling forward despite there being a yellow light. "If I had to choose a bias from Stray Kids, it would probably be Bang Chan." Y/n's eyes flitted towards him and she snickered mischievously.

"Is it because he has Bang in his—"

Abruptly, Bakugo reached over to her seat as soon as the car stopped at a red light. Y/n yelped as the seat suddenly began reclining, her back almost parallel to the top of the car as Bakugo grinned. "YOU ATTACKING ME BECAUSE I EXPOSED YOU FOR BEING SECRETLY HORNY ONLY PROVES THAT YOU ARE HORNY!"

Her screams were loud as he rolled up the windows, noticing that a few other cars had stopped, and turned to him to give weird looks. "Will you shut up?" He muttered under his breath, turning up the music before moving to adjust the AC. Y/n hardly noticed how he had moved the direction the wind went so that she'd still get some cool air.

Y/n turned her head to the side, huffing quietly. "I bet this all stemmed from that leash you had as a kid," She muttered. Bakugo felt his face grow red but he got some reassurance in knowing that she couldn't see his expression at the moment. "Anyway, why is he your bias?" Despite the teasing, she seemed to be genuinely intrigued.

He shrugged, making a smooth right turn. "He looks after the other members and he's the leader; he's also not absolutely shitty." The blond elaborated briefly, acting as if he'd refer to any of the members as crappy in comparison when both of them knew he admired all of them individually.

"Why the fuck are you asking me these questions anyway?"

Bakugo asked, adjusting his mirror before facing the road again. Y/n shrugged (as best as she could since her seat was practically flat) as she responded. "Because I saw that you listened to them so I wanted to learn about it too," His heart skipped a beat and he chewed on his bottom lip, falling silent in the process.

Y/n hissed in a challenging tone. "I bet you wanna kiss me now, coward," Katsuki felt himself grow more flustered and he didn't bother responding. A few moments of silence passed as his fingers curled around the steering wheel, "I'm not a fucking coward." Y/n cocked her brow and he could barely make out her expression in the mirror.

"Then kiss me, loser."

Once again, Bakugo pursed his lips and didn't say anything. The song slowly changed to The View by Stray Kids and Y/n sighed, closing her eyes. She relaxed against the seat, figuring that she might as well nap since it was so reclined. "The fuck are you doing?" Bakugo criticized, brows creasing together.

"Trying to nap,"

"Don't nap in my fucking car."

"This is a fucking car? I knew you were secretly horny. . . " Y/n teased, cocking her brow at him. He scoffed and only sped up, lightly pressing the gas a little harder. However, unlike the other times, he pressed the brake a bit harder and slowed down abruptly. The h/c-haired girl yelped as she was rushed forward and then back at the motion.

"You suck,"

"You and your cats both fucking suck,"

Y/n let out a pained gasp, her yells suddenly growing louder. "EXCUSE YOU, THEY'RE YOUR KIDS TOO!" Bakugo rolled his eyes as he pulled into the parking lot, smoothly turning the steering wheel as he reversed to fit the vehicle in between the white lines. He exited the car afterward, noticing that Y/n was so laid back she couldn't reach the seat belt.

"Just lift the fucking bar," He said, knowing that she couldn't touch that either since it was tucked away into the side of the seat. Y/n whined, thrashing around in the seat as the blond watched her through the window. "What? Are you too weak to incline the damn seat?" He teased, cocking a brow.

He opened the passenger door before leaning over to stare at her. Y/n glared at him. "If I had a piece of gum right now, I would spit it at you right now." Bakugo rolled his eyes, turning down the volume of the music before diverting his attention back to her. Getting annoyed by the amount of time she took and quite literally her lack of progress, he decided to help her up.

"You take fucking forever,"

"I wouldn't if someone didn't set me up like one of those backyard water slides,"

It took a moment for him to catch onto what she was saying but he ignored her anyway, huffing and pulling up the bar himself. As soon as the seat lifted, Y/n attempted to unbuckle herself only for her expression to fall flat. "Did you jack my seatbelt too?" Bakugo blinked in confusion, still pulling up the bar before he reached over to fix her buckle.

"What? No, why the fuck would I—"

He lifted his face only for their noses to barely brush one another, surprise etching his features. As he had been fiddling with the buckle, her seat had been leaning gradually forward, leading for her face to be centimeters from his. Y/n gulped, her cheeks growing warm. Mustering confidence, she egged him on.

"Bet you won't,"

Bakugo stared at her, a determined glint in his eyes. It didn't help when the music continued on in the background. I like the view right now. The song played and he saw her cock a brow at him challengingly, as if telling him to prove her wrong. He gritted his teeth before responding, eyes narrowed into a glare.

"I'm not a coward."

He let go of the bar he had been holding up, cupping her face with it instead as he kissed her sweetly. His heart hammered in his chest and Y/n felt satisfied; other than being absolutely sexually frustrated by her potential boyfriend, she had been wanting to redo that kiss for a while.

After a few seconds, he pulled away.

"You're still a coward," She muttered, somehow managing to unbuckle herself as the two got out of the car. Bakugo looked at her, raising a brow as he closed the door for her. "How the fuck am I a coward?" Y/n smacked him across the arm with her hand. "Date me, you loser." The blond tilted his head with a cocky grin, catching her hand swiftly and intertwining it with his.

"We're way fucking past that if you plan on having matching MordeTwi icons along with our shitty pet children."

Y/n blinked, realizing what he meant. "YOU MEAN YOU DO WANT TO MATCH ICONS WI—"

"—shut up."