irl

BAKUGO DIDN'T BRING HIS dog until the third rehearsal. And somehow, things seemed to lighten up for the better. Y/n liked to believe it was because his dog managed to balance out his horrible attitude with her angelic persona. Hell, it was an understatement to call Missy just an 'angel'. 

She was the sweetest sweetheart you could ask for. She was incredibly friendly and it wasn't hard to rehearse at all. Missy also seemed to still respond to 'Buddy' (despite the name difference) because of Bakugo's gruff voice. Every time he would say his memorized line, her head would cock towards him and she'd blink, sniffing lightly.

"Aw, c'mere, baby!" Y/n knelt down, holding out her hands as the dog traipsed over to her. Missy's dark nose twitched, brushing against her hands a few times before her tongue popped out to lick her fingers. Bakugo rolled his eyes, standing up before shoving his hands roughly into his pockets. "See? Isn't she much better than your fucking cat?"

Y/n's eyes glinted as she glanced up at him. "Missy's the total opposite of her owner, I'll admit that much." Her voice was icey, eyes narrowed. The male scoffed, red eyes darting to the side as he crossed his arms in reply. "I should give you plastic surgery for free with my fists," He said blandly, Kirishima perking at his words.

The redhead quickly shoved his arms underneath Bakugo's armpits, yanking him back harshly. "No murders!" Bakugo struggled in his grip, gritting his teeth and insulting him every few seconds. Kirishima seemed unaffected though, gritting his teeth back and tightening his grip on the feral blond.

Zada just watched from afar, biting her baguette as Sero and Denki stood by her sides, watching with an amused expression. "How much longer till they fall in love with each other?" Sero suddenly blurted, their eyes darting to him. Zada raised her eyebrow at him and Denki even seemed curious, but pursed his lips and averted his gaze.

"What? I've read a few webtoons in my day." Sero said nonchalantly.

The light-skinned girl blinked, "I didn't say anything, Flex Tape. Besides, we all know that Wattpad and Fanfiction.net is where it's at." Denki nodded humorlessly, a small grin plastering onto his lips. He lazily shoved his hands into his pockets too, the chains of his jeans rattling slightly as he ran his tongue over his lips. 

"I wonder if I can pull up your old Wattpad account," He smirked at Zada, already seeming to bring out his phone from his pocket. Her hand swiftly darted to his wrist, gripping it tightly as he froze instantly. Sero blinked wildly, watching the new scene. "Don't. Besides," She let go, crossing her arms as she leaned on the utility cart behind them.

"It's not that old."

Sero's eyes widened and he made a mental note to search for it later, thinking of potential Wattpad works that his friend could've created. Meanwhile, Denki seemed to get the message, gently massaging his wrist. His golden eyes flitted to his best friend, watching her pet the dog as Kirishima's arms slowly loosened on Bakugo's form.

Surprisingly, the feral blond didn't wriggle around or protest. Instead, he swiftly flicked Kirishima's forehead. The redhead winced, but didn't seem too bothered, merely lifting his hand to rub at the spot gently. What surprised them all was when Bakugo dropped to his knees, placing his hands on Missy to pet her as he knelt across from his lovely co-star.

"I can't believe she lives with a rat like you."

"I'm surprised she hasn't bitten your fucking hand off yet."

Okay, maybe not so lovely.

"This is a start," Zada muttered, the baguette in her hand suddenly disappearing. Sero raised a brow as Denki tensed, glancing over at the female. "How is this a start? They're literally just insulting each other." His eyes darted back to the quarelling two, watching as their hands inched closer and closer to one another to claim more of Missy.

However, the dog was unbothered and seemed to enjoy the attention, if anything.

Zada clicked her tongue disapprovingly, both boys staring at her. "Rule number one, Flex Tape, rivals always become lovers. Clearly you haven't ventured too far into Wattpad or Webtoon," She shook her finger. Sero shrugged, unable to come up with a solid reply. "Also, does Y/n know you're going on vacation yet?"

Zada blinked, "Oh shit." She took quick strides to her friend, tapping her on the shoulder. Immediately, the h/c haired girl turned, bewildered. "Zada please murder Bakuhoe before I do—" "—I'm going on vacation." The lightskinned girl said bluntly, Y/n's arms falling to the floor as Bakugo stifled his laughter.

"You're what now?"

"I can't be your ride for a week. Get an Uber."

Tears sparked in Y/n's eyes instantaneously. "No, Zada! Is this because I ate the last cookie a few months ago? I'm sorry! I don't trust Ubers!" Her temper tantrum began and Zada sighed, setting a hand on Y/n's forehead to prevent it from clashing against her knee. Meanwhile, Bakugo had already lost it, cackling like a madman at the fact that his co-star was scared of an Uber.

"Actually, this is great," Kirishima spoke up, everyone's eyes flitting to him in a second. He quickly realized he needed to provide an explanation, smiling sheepishly. "Denki and Sero arrive on their own and my mornings are covered. So, that leaves Bakubro to drive you and you two can have some nice, healthy bonding!"

He had a sheepish expression as he provided excuses, his mind wandering elsewhere to the girl that he had encountered in the pet shop.

Now, Kirishima had seen a lot of things in his life. He had seen Katsuki throw a peanut at a pigeon's head, watch Denki almost fall off a building, watch Sero vomit after eating a roll of tape, and had even seen Mina spray paint herself pink while being drunk (somehow she survived the poisoning), but this was on another level.

Right after he had said those words, Y/n's eyes had lit up and Katsuki had never looked so disgusted in his life. Y/n threw herself onto him, clinging tightly. "Yeah, some nice, healthy bonding! I could even bring my cat!" Bakugo snarled, throwing her off swiftly. Denki quickly caught her stumbling form, pushing her to balance herself. 

"Who said I'm giving you a fucking ride?!"

Sharp steps rose out as shoes squeaked behind the feral blond, a tall man standing behind him. Ruffling his black hair, he grinned evilly. "Me or I'm burning your damn contracts," PapaHH swiftly fixed his glasses with a malovelent look in his eyes. Even Zada wanted to shiver. Bakugo gritted his teeth, glancing at the director and then back at his best friend.

Kirishima just gave a small smile and a lazy shrug as if saying 'this one's on you'. Scowling, Bakugo faced the ground and grumbled. "Fine, but if you even breathe wrong in my damn car, I'll make sure your death looks like an accident." He swiftly stood up, walking away to god knows where as everyone tried to process what just happened.

Denki was the first to speak, muttering to himself.

"How do you even breathe wrong?"

my friend and i are taking requests for kinktober on bnha scenarios! if u wanna see a lemon of a certain on there, be sure to comment on there :)