irl

"QUIT TAPPING YOUR FOOT,"

"Then stop drumming against the fucking table,"

"If you could shut up that'd be nice,"

"I'll shut you up,"

PapaHH cleared his throat, both actors instantly turning their attention to him. There weren't as many actors involved in the first episode for the second season, so for now, it was just Bakugo and Y/n. Zada and Kirishima had simply dropped them off since they didn't have any assistant work to do either.

"If you both don't shut up, I'll burn your damn contracts." He said strictly. He glanced at his production assistant who smiled politely at him before handing him some manila folders and a tablet. He looked over the tablet, humming under his breath quietly before sliding both files over to the two.

PapaHH chewed on his bottom lip contemplatively before drawing a checkmark on the tablet, lifting his head to find both actors looking over the script already. "At least the font's prettier," Y/n commented from beside Bakugo. The blond spared a glance at her before flipping through the file himself.

He didn't say anything in response, red eyes already scanning over his lines. "I'm sorry for calling both of you in so soon," PapaHH spoke bluntly, sitting across from them. As he lifted his head, the blond and h/c-haired girl blinked at the sight of his red-rimmed eyes. They were slightly puffy too, clearly showing that he was crying earlier.

"My wife's condition got worse, so we ended up watching the unedited version. She told me to get back to work, so here I am. I'd rather get season two done and hope that she can see it than fret over her state at the moment; we would both want it." He explained shortly, his attention quickly turning back to the folders.

He had his own copy in front of him. Y/n turned her head to Bakugo, jabbing him slightly. He hissed quietly, his gaze meeting hers briefly. "You knew?" She mumbled. His brows furrowed in confusion before nodding, showing that he had already known what the show was about and how it came to be.

"I knew it when I decided to audition," He muttered in response.

Y/n fell silent again, nodding to herself before gazing over her script. PapaHH still had his head down, his eyes blankly staring at the folder. "You can fucking leave if you want to," Katsuki suddenly spoke up, surprising both Y/n and their director. PapaHH stared at him with knitted brows, "What do you mean—"

"—you don't have to stick around. We can practice these shitty lines on our own. Just. . . go to the hospital and stay with your damn wife." His voice was gruff as he spoke but his words clearly showed a sense of kindness. The black-haired director seemed to think it over briefly before thanking them, quickly rushing away from the table and out the door.

"So, that just leaves us," Y/n wiggled her brows suggestively at him. Bakugo rolled his eyes at her, picking up a tissue box and smacking it against her face. She whined like a child but he only snickered in response, "I said we'd practice our damn lines, so I'm not going to waste my shitty time on you."

"Yeah, I know. You already stated that I'm not worthy before," She grumbled to herself, rubbing the slightly sore spot on her forehead before studying the script again. It was crazy to think that the first season had already been filmed. Time passed so fast. Only after twenty minutes of reading, Y/n threw her head back with a groan.

"I'M BORED!"

"Sounds like a personal problem,"

She whipped her head to him, eyes narrowed in determination. "If I bother you enough, it won't be." He quirked his brow at her, watching as she attempted to steal his script. With a quick hand to her forehead, Bakugo firmly pushed her back. Y/n flailed her arms, attempting to pull his one hand away, but failed miserably.

"I'm too seggsy for this treatment,"

The blond heartlessly replied, flipping another page of his script. "Sucks to suck," Y/n gazed at him quietly, trying to find a weak spot of some sort. Y/n suddenly thrusted her hand forward, her fingers jabbing the crook of his neck. Instantly, his head tilted in the said direction and she snickered at his reaction.

"Sucks to suck," She mocked, making him glare at her. Y/n attempted to do it again but yelped when he had grabbed her wrist, tugging her closer. Her other hand was secured by his hold too, forcing her to stretch across her seat and over to him. Their faces were mere inches apart as her cheeks grew warm at the proximity.

"Are you done teasing me yet?" He asked, red eyes darting from her eyes to her lips and then back to her eyes. It's really fucking difficult to keep myself from kissing her right now. Y/n blinked at him innocently before sticking her tongue out. "Nope!" Whatever sexual tension that had existed disappeared in an instant as he shoved her back into her seat.

"You're fucking annoying,"

She scrambled to get out of her chair, as he swiftly grabbed his folder along with hers before walking out the door. I didn't get to fucking ask her this time either. His cheeks grew red but he made sure to stay turned away from her so she didn't see his reaction. Y/n followed after him, not even realizing that he had stolen her script.

"I'm not annoying! I'm just persistent!"

"You're fucking annoying,"

"Like I said, persistent!"

He swiftly turned around, making her back up into a wall. "WHAT IS WITH YOU AND CORNERING ME?!" Y/n screeched. Bakugo backed away ever so slightly, confused. She had always gotten so flustered when he had done it, why was she complaining now? As if sensing his perplexion, Y/n tried to make a joke out of it, grabbing his free hand.

He let go instantly.

"Why can't we hold hands like besties—"

"—because you're annoying."

"OKAY, SO YOU JUST GO AROUND PINNING ANNOYING PEOPLE TO WALLS?"

Bakugo tilted his head at her, looking over his shoulder briefly as she attempted to follow along with his steps. "It shuts you up which is why I like doing it so much and judging from the way you lose it, you don't exactly fucking hate it either." Y/n processed what he meant and she raced after him.

"Bakugo Katsuki, you're a coward!" She accused, making him pause in his steps.

"What the fuck did you say?"

"You only shut me up to kiss me, so do it instead of just staring, you piss baby!"