irl

"THERE ARE SO MANY DAMN EXTRAS," Bakugo muttered to himself, fixing the sleeves of his yukata before looking out at the crowd of people spread out around the hill. Y/n snorted at him, raising an eyebrow. "I can't tell if you mean that as an insult or literally," His attention flitted to her for a second before back to the mob of people.

Missy sat at his heels, tail happily wagging against the grass. Her attention had gotten distracted earlier by a bug, but after being told to sit, she seemed to obey perfectly. All in all, Missy was the dog version of the perfect Asian child. "Aw, you're such a cutie, aren't you? Unlike your ugly owner, hm?" Y/n teased, scratching the dog between her ears.

Bakugo glared at her, tugging Missy's leash lightly as the golden retriever was forced to Bakugo's other side, away from Y/n's touch. "Pussy," Y/n insulted him, brows furrowed. The blond gritted his teeth, "The fuck are you calling me a coward for?! You're the one scared of fucking Ubers!" She swatted at him, "You're just mad your dog likes me better."

"Yeah right, Missy doesn't like shitty Oscar the grinch wannabes!"

Y/n blinked at him, raising her hand towards her mouth with a dramatic gasp. He merely raised his eyebrow at her, expecting her to explain herself. She gazed at him, "Do you still watch Sesame Street, Bakugo? I mean no judgment if you do—" "—THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT?!" Like any other day on set, the two began throwing hands.

Kirishima stepped towards PapaHH, crossing his arms. "Do you still think casting those two together was a good idea?" Zada stood beside him, interested in the director's response as well as she pulled a piece of garlic bread out of thin air, munching on it. "I don't regret anything; ironically, they're perfect for the roles." He reassured.

Kirishima nodded quietly, his eyes flitting towards Kaminari. He had been relatively quiet the entire time on set, merely eating the snacks offered by the staff and helping the other assistants get their shit together. Sero had done the same but seemed more attached to the whole makeup process instead.

"Feeling any better?" He mumbled, going up to his friend's side. Kaminari glanced over at him before shrugging. "Still feel like shit, but. . . I feel more like myself." He mumbled pathetically. He knew it didn't make much sense but appreciated Kirishima's attempt to understand it anyway. "Just remember you owe Bakugo an apology still," He reminded.

The blond certainly hadn't forgotten, nodding quietly again. "And Sero too. . . whatever happened is beyond me, but it's weird that he's not around you right now." Kirishima swallowed harshly, hoping that he wasn't crossing any boundaries. Denki smiled reassuringly, "Yeah, I will. I still need to process some stuff right now."

Their attention flitted back to the make-believe couple who were standing still, the costume designer touching up their clothes after they had nearly pulled each other's hair out. PapaHH adjusted his camera, looking over at his staff who nodded to let him know they were ready. "Finishing touches and then we're filming in five!"

He called out as the costume designer looked over both of the actors before leaving. "Bakugo, move Missy in between you two!" The blond did so as Y/n grinned triumphantly. The golden retriever who had no idea what was going on merely sat in between them, tilting her head up to lick Y/n's hand briefly.

"HOLD ON, WAIT TWENTY MINUTES! THE COFFEE HIT!"

PapaHH whirled off his director's chair, clutching his stomach as he rushed towards one of the portable bathrooms. Y/n blinked, glancing at his panicking figure. "Did he forget he was lactose intolerant?" Bakugo shrugged, not caring enough as he gazed up at the sky and then back at his costar.

"What made you want to take this role?" He suddenly asked. Y/n looked over at him, smiling as she batted her eyelashes flirtatiously. "Aw, so interested in little ole' me all of a sudden?" Bakugo stared at her before giving her a deadpan look, his lips instantly pursing as his eyes narrowed. "Nevermind."

"NO, BE INTERESTED! I WAS TRYING TO BE MYSTERIOUS!"

"No, you're ugly."

"I DIDN'T EVEN INSULT YOU?!"

Kirishima tilted his head with a light laugh, "It's like they can't even have a normal conversation without arguing." Zada shook her head, popping another piece of garlic bread into her mouth as she looked at the actors. "I'm telling you, it's a 755k word enemies to lovers fanfiction." Kirishima didn't get it at first but nodded anyway, brows furrowed.

"How many of these fucking extras did they even hire?" Bakugo looked over at the crowd again. For some reason, his gut told him something bad was going to happen. It was his gut instinct and although he tried to ignore it all day, the fact that he had seen Izuku's tweet earlier hadn't helped either.

He normally didn't lurk on social media, but he had been scrolling after seeing Jiro was underfire about her identity. "I don't know, but I know Mashi's girlfriend is somewhere in there." Y/n shrugged lazily. She was still adamant about meeting the said female and hopefully gaining blackmail material about her manager.

Bakugo kept gazing at the mob of people, harshly swallowing at the sight of a green tuft of hair. Please tell me I'm seeing things. . . His red eyes darted towards the figure with green hair again, hoping to whatever higher power above that he was just hallucinating. It didn't help when he met the male's gaze, their eyes locking on one another briefly.

All the air left his lungs and he could feel his chest collapse on itself, his breathing suddenly becoming heavy at the feeling. Y/n quickly took notice, eyes swimming with concern. "Hey, you good? Did that Sesame Street question finally hit?" She tried to joke, gripping his wrist lightly as Missy even looked over, her head tilted.

"Sorry! That coffee knocked my asshole out. Anyway, we're rolling!"

Bakugo was barely even given time to respond, his nerves steeling as he clenched his jaw and forced himself into character. Kirishima, who had been watching his best friend the whole time, could sense something was wrong. He chewed on his bottom lip, hating how one of Bakugo's strengths was a double-edged sword.

"Bakugo can at least keep it professional."