irl

"YOU JUST FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME," Bakugo seethed, teeth gritted as he glared at Sero. For some reason, the black-haired boy had unceremoniously rented a van and had proceeded to shove all of his friends into it. Currently, they had kidnapped Kirishima, Y/n, Zada, Denki, and Bakugo.

He would've picked up Jiro and Mina too, but Mina was on a shopping trip and Jiro had texted earlier that Yaomomo and her were on a date. "You kidnapped her too!" Bakugo said, brows furrowed as he glanced down at Missy. He had originally been walking his golden retriever before Sero had suddenly pulled up and Kirishima pulled him inside, making Missy follow.

"Technically, it's dognapping," Denki corrected, a small smile on his face as he pet the dog. She barked and pushed her head into his hands, clearly enjoying the amount of attention she was getting. "I should've brought Riot," Kirishima muttered, scratching the space between Missy's ears.

Y/n peeked over the backseat, being the only one that sat in the back. Everyone else was stuffed into the middle of the seat and Zada had taken the liberty to call shotgun. "Hi, Katsuki!" She said cheerily, a smile on her face. The blond looked over his shoulder, his cheeks growing warm as they nearly bumped noses.

He was about to greet her too, but the way that Eijiro cocked his brow at him amusingly made him respond harshly instead. "You brought her shitty self too?!" Y/n scowled and grabbed his ear lobe, tugging his head back abruptly. He bumped against the seat but didn't falter from the pain. "Y'know Eijiro still has the stupid leash, right?"

"Actually, I gave it back already." He admitted.

After carrying in the leash, Y/n had given it to Kirishima under the impression that he'd keep it. Unfortunately, he did not. The h/c-haired girl stretched forward, leaning her arms over the seat as Missy clambered onto Kirishima's lap, moving to lick and nuzzle Y/n's fingers. "Fucking idiot," Bakugo scoffed, snickering as Y/n quieted down at the realization her plan wouldn't work.

"Excuse me, you kissed this idiot!"

The blond's eyes widened and Sero stepped harshly on the brakes. "YOU FUCKING WHAT?!" Denki whipped his head around to glance at Y/n before he leaned forward to gaze at Bakugo. "YOU TWO KISSED?!" Sero and Denki looked at one another before the black-haired male pressed on the gas again.

"Like I said," Sero coughed. "Enemies to lovers."

Zada nodded in agreement as Denki merely stared wide-eyed at his best friend, scrunching his nose before pointing in at Bakugo. "You let that kiss you?" Bakugo instantly noticed, scowling bitterly at the friendly blond. "This that is about to treat you like how you treated Izuku if you don't shut the fuck up," He retorted.

Denki cocked a brow, "Try me."

He instantly regretted his challenging remark as Bakugo launched himself towards him, stretching across Kirishima as the car exploded into a symphony of yells, screeches, and barks. "SAVE YOUR FIGHTING, YOU IMBECILES!" Sero yelled out, looking over his shoulder briefly to see Kirishima push Bakugo to one side while keeping Denki on the other.

Missy had also settled down, back to her quiet state as her front paws rested on her owner's lap. "For what?" Denki finally spoke, scratching at his cheek awkwardly. Eijro also seemed curious, tilting his head. Sero smirked, "For this." He pulled over finally as everyone slowly made their way out of the car, watching as Hanta faced a house.

It looked cozy and almost cottage-like at the front, but the spirals that resembled castle structures along with the smaller towers in the back showed that it was definitely owned by a rich person. Just on time, someone emerged from the house, humming to himself. He brushed back his golden hair as he approached his mailbox.

His eyes flitted up to the people on his front lawn and he instantly paled. "Ah, Monoma Neito," Sero quirked his brow and tilted his head with a sadistic grin. Everyone was still widely confused and they looked to Hanta for some answers. "You know this dude?" Denki asked, setting a hand on Sero's shoulder.

"Oh, right, I didn't tell you," Sero shrugged. "This is the dude that runs The Realist."

As soon as he said that everyone instantly blinked a few times before glaring at the man in front of them coldly. The blond swallowed and attempted to regain his composure under the tense environment. "I have no idea what you're talking about—" It was too late for him to even deny that he wasn't the CEO because Sero snickered.

"Oh, so are you saying legal papers lie?"

There was a faint crack and Y/n briefly glanced at Kirishima who was beginning to crack his knuckles, a furious look in his eyes. "Are you going to punch him first or me?" Bakugo muttered quietly, making her stare at his own hands. His veins seemed even more prominent and he was fixing his rings so the designs were set on his knuckles.

If he were to throw a punch now, it would draw blood.

"Don't," Zada mumbled although she seemed just as angry. "We could get sued for assault."

Monoma, as if gaining more confidence at the realization of his security cameras being there, smiled. "Yes, I'll have everything on record," Bakugo grit his teeth at that, thinking about how the man in front of them hadn't even hesitated on bringing up a scandal that had ruined his life. Y/n looked at him, lacing her fingers with his silently.

He glanced at her in surprise before looking down at Missy who had been patiently sitting there, her tail wagging against the grass. "T-minus," His eyes flitted towards Monoma briefly. Kirishima was the only one who understood what he was doing. The golden retriever blinked up at her owner, following his gaze before suddenly launching herself at Monoma.

She had him pinned, paws set on his shoulders as her entire weight slammed against him. "What're you gonna do now? Sue a fucking dog? It's not my fault she saw you as a damn threat," Bakugo shrugged lazily, squeezing Y/n's hand as if thanking her. If she hadn't calmed him slightly, he would've actually gotten sued.

Missy plopped down upon his body, making the blond wheeze. "I'll let her up if you quit writing shit. Otherwise, we might all take you to court for false accusations, slander, and leaking personal information." Bakugo said confidently, his mind flitting to Denki's small scandal and how Jiro had been under the spotlight.

"Fine," Monoma coughed, barely able to get the word out. Bakugo whistled softly and Missy stepped off of Neito, making her way back to her owner. "What was that thing you told Jiro?" Denki knelt down, gripping Monoma by his collar and pulling him up harshly. Jiro had been willing enough to let him see all of the conversation, so he was rightfully angry.

Smiling, he whispered.

"You should be grateful, if anything."