irl

"NO, BUT CAN YOU IMAGINE—"

"—the wedding hasn't even started and you're already thinking about the honeymoon?"

Zada looked up at Cin's commentary, eyes narrowed as she looked the female up and down. "You act like you won't think the same on your wedding day," Cin huffed, realizing there was no point in continuing the argument since she already lost. Ami laughed, fixing their earrings before turning to look at Y/n.

Although she was supposed to be getting ready with everyone else, she was busy holding Snowflake, more interested in the dog than whatever makeup and hairstyles she had to get done. "Let me take the potato," The girl spoke, swiftly taking Snowflake from Y/n's arms as she frowned in response, being pulled away by Jera to get her hair done.

Jera swiftly styled Y/n's hair, letting out a sigh of relief at the fact that it wasn't incredibly tangled. Aside from that, the h/c-haired girl was at least patient enough to sit still for a bit. "I'm surprised you didn't bring your cat along with you," Ami's head shot up at that, her eyes flitting to the both of them.

"Butters was sad that I left and Katsuki's mom was nice enough to look after him," She seemed especially elated. She looked at Ami after that, raising a brow at her. "What about Mr. Squid?" Ami shrugged, looking into the mirror to fix her hair. "I asked one of my other friends to look after him for the time being."

The room fell silent again aside from Cin's occasional tapping on her phone. The quiet was interrupted by Zada who wiggled her brows at Jera as she styled her own hair. "Yeah, Jera, pull that hair," Jera picked up the brush and threw it at her, making the bride yelp and swerve to the side.

"Shut up,"

Soon enough, everyone was ready, and even Jiro and Mina had arrived with their hair and dresses styled. Yaomomo wasn't one of the bridesmaids, so she happily helped them get ready in the meantime. Zada would've offered her to be a bridesmaid, but it would've been uneven with the number of groomsmen.

Shoto had been pretty simplistic with the planning and had only four requests: Iida, Natsuo, and Touya were expected to be groomsmen with Touya as the best man. Lastly, he had wanted Zada to make Fuyumi a bridesmaid (which she was planning on doing anyway). "Is Fuyumi ready?" She asked, grabbing the bouquet of flowers that Ami had handed to her.

"Yeah, I saw her on the way in," Jiro nodded, mumbling back. The said woman arrived, apologetically smiling at Zada and tilting her head to the side. "Sorry, Shoto was having trouble with his tie and neither Touya nor Natsuo were much help." Figuring out the line-up, Shoto was left standing at the very front.

"Snowflake's ready, right?"

"Yes, stop worrying," Y/n smacked her best friend's arm before glancing at Touya. The man towered over her entirely but since she was the maid of honor and he was the best man, they were forced to pair up. "I'll catch you if you trip, don't worry," The man joked, glancing down when her grip tightened on him slightly.

"I really hope so."

The music started up and they moved down the aisle in pairs, Y/n somehow making it to the end in one piece. She shot Shoto a smile and he smiled back, locking eyes with his brother afterward. He seemed to grow more anxious as the sides started to fill up, leaving Zada as the only one that hadn't come down.

The music changed followed by small little Snowflake with a bell around her collar, her tiny paws moving faster at the sight of a familiar person. Flowers shook off the cute dress she wore, making a petal-covered path for the bride as she raced towards Shoto, practically hopping into his arms as he caught her.

He set her down afterward, keeping her on his left. His attention turned to the aisle again as the doors opened for the last time, Zada coming down the aisle with a nervous grin on her face, her arm intertwined with her father's. From there, it was a blur. The vows were announced, there was silence when it came to objections, and occasionally Snowflake's tiny bell would ring.

The reception came by just as quickly and Zada was dressed differently, seemingly more comfortable now that she wasn't in such an expensive wedding dress. Bakugo glanced at his girlfriend who was busy eating some garlic bread. Due to Zada's love of bread, it was mandatory for there to be garlic bread slices.

Noticing his stare, she awkwardly turned to the table. "If you want some, go get it yourself. I'm not gonna offer you my beloved garlic bread," Y/n narrowed her eyes playfully, gesturing to the platters of food that weren't far away from where they sat. "If I wanted that piece of fucking bread so much, I would've smacked you for it by now." He retorted swiftly.

"Cin told me you were staring at Touya a lot when we walked down the aisle," She quirked her brow, finishing her piece of bread. "Is there something you're not telling me?" For shits and giggles, Zada had paired up the number one Bakugo hater with Bakugo himself, so the two ended up arguing a lot before walking down the aisle together.

He flicked her forehead, scowling. "I'm not fruity."

"You seemed pretty excited at the sight of that chocolate pudding—"

"—I don't order dessert either."

In a sing-song voice, Y/n smiled. "I never said you did." Bakugo turned his head to the side, looking back at her when she had gently set her hand on his shoulder. "In all honesty though, if you were jealous, you have every right to be. It'd be a shame for Touya to end up stealing me away because my current boyfriend couldn't admit I have a fat ass."

Bakugo rolled his eyes, smacking her hand away as her eyes drifted to Zada and Shoto. Although they had already done the traditional wedding dance, they were back on the dance floor; judging from the male's movements, Zada probably insisted on it. Bakugo's expression softened as he glanced at his girlfriend and then at the dancing pair.

"That'll be us some day,"

"What did you say?" Y/n whipped her head back, eyes wide as she stared at him.

"I said you have a flat ass,"

Processing what he said like Internet Explorer, her jaw fell slack as her eyes became wide. "Why won't you ever admit that I—" Bakugo glanced at her, making sure no one was looking before swiftly grabbing her chin. He gently made her face him, their gazes locking as she grew more flustered.

"Because it's incredibly fucking bold of you to assume that I'd lose against Touya."