bonus: quadruple date

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FUCKING AGREED TO THIS,"

Bakugo was furiously fixing his red button-up, a big scowl present on his face. Y/n fixed her earring quietly, eyes darting to her husband and then back at the mirror. "Can you help me with my dress?" She diverted the topic and he glared at her briefly before walking over to do what she asked anyway.

His rough right hand settled on her zipper and pulled it up, securing the fabric around her figure. The blond kept muttering angrily under his breath. "And on a shitty workday nonetheless—" His wife didn't even bother saying anything as he slipped a few rings onto his fingers. Her eyes locked onto his hands briefly and this time, he responded angrily towards her.

"What?"

"I was going to kiss you, but you haven't shut up in the last ten minutes."

His face grew a light pink and he grumbled under his breath before striding over to her, swiftly stealing a kiss from her by tilting her head up and planting his lips on hers. Bakugo went back to complaining, but much quieter this time. Y/n smiled slightly, her attention diverting to the ground as something brushed against her ankle.

Buttered Noodles meowed softly, watching as his owner knelt down and kissed the top of his head. He purred quietly, moving to rub his head against her chin and cheeks. "We'll be back soon," Y/n pet the top of his head. Missy traipsed in shortly after, her ears perked as she sniffed Butters and then barked at her owners.

Y/n kissed the top of her head too and Bakugo scratched below her chin, smiling when Missy's tail wagged harder. "Protect your brother, yeah?" Missy barked again at that and Y/n laughed softly, pushing her hand into Katsuki's. He didn't mind a single bit, squeezing her hand gently before leading her downstairs and outside.

The door closed behind them, instantly locking as they made their way to the car.

"I still can't believe you thought this was a good fucking idea," Practically rephrasing what he had said earlier, Bakugo irritably tapped his foot against the pavement. The couple had arrived to be seated at an outdoor café, waiting for the rest of their friends to arrive. "Well, Yaomomo suggested it and she's such a sweetheart that I couldn't say no."

Y/n frowned, glancing at her husband. Katsuki wasn't the most patient of people and he clearly had other things on his mind. "Still worried about that audition?" She mumbled, turning her attention to the menu. Bakugo scowled in response, not even bothering to look at her as he picked up his own menu.

She reached out one hand, squeezing his left hand comfortingly. "You'll get the role. And even if you don't, that's their loss because you're the number one actor in Japan." Y/n looked up at him with an encouraging smile. She crossed her leg afterward, taking her hand back. "Besides, it's my job to bully you."

He flicked her forehead at that, his head tilting up as Kirishima waved at him. "Hey, Bakubro!" April held his free hand, a small smile on her face as she greeted Y/n quietly. The h/c-haired girl seemed ecstatic at her presence, the two immediately springing into a conversation as Kirishima talked with Bakugo.

"So, any news from your agent yet?" Kirishima asked, quirking a brow at him as Bakugo shook hsi head. The redhead pulled out his phone afterward, realizing that it was ringing. He politely excused himself, moving off to the side as his brows furrowed. "What do you mean you can't find the place? Jiro sent you the address, didn't she?"

His voice faded out as he walked to the parking lot, his footsteps soon returning as he smiled amusedly. "Sero and Denks got lost. They'll be a bit late." Bakugo huffed in response and everyone slouched a bit, realizing that they would all have to wait a little more before ordering. However, Jiro wasn't as patient and ordered without them once she and Yaomomo arrived.