buttered noodles.

it is with a joyous soul and ginormous dick (confirmed by Guiness book of world records) that i introduce to u the official buttered noodles :)

5 weeks old:

(update) 15 weeks:

(update) 15 weeks:

after years of desiring a spawn of hell i have successfully obtained one (don't try it at home kids) and alas i feel like a victorian mother returning home with a newborn that screams just to scream, refuses to shit, and has become adamant on claw...

after years of desiring a spawn of hell i have successfully obtained one (don't try it at home kids) and alas i feel like a victorian mother returning home with a newborn that screams just to scream, refuses to shit, and has become adamant on clawing at my aot shirt until eren's fabric self is eventually decapitated.

he is such a sweet boy though and i love my baby butters with all my heart. i'd love to provide updates and attach pics of him here every now and then. pls bear witness to this wonderful excursion of love, violence, and a shit ton of kitten screaming.

(not to deter u from adopting ur own ofc, just make sure 2 do ur research properly and wisely!! also prepare exclusively!! i've spent nearly $250 for this little man,,, not counting vaccines)