note, please read.

i hope people do understand that tv wife is meant to be confusing, erratic, and completely bonkers. that's what i love about it. it's not meant to be 100% serious; it's a story. i don't ask any of you to read and i don't ask any of you to vote or comment. i'm grateful for everyone that does but it's difficult to ignore the negative reactions this book gets too. if you don't like y/n, click off. i don't insist for you to read. i hope you find other fanfics that catch your interest and better suit your taste! if you find her too annoying, click off. it genuinely does hurt me seeing as i embraced a lot of my childishness with y/n. please don't comment. please don't vote if you feel that way. i haven't spoken up about this much since i figured it'd be more mature to just grit my teeth through it but it does genuinely hurt. although it's to each their own; please don't read this story to hate it. if you have constructive criticism, PLEASE tell me what i could improve on and how to do that! telling me "i don't like this" or "i think you could've done this ___" is exhausting. it doesn't help me or you. and i feel like a lot of people forget that ff authors aren't all wattpad-- we have our own lives. i can't always write and i can't always come up with someone's cup of tea, but i try my best to write what i'm passionate about. so please, don't downplay it.

- lu.

p.s. this applies to bnha scenarios too.